Shadow Joins The Team Chapter 12

Y/N and Tails returned home and saw your friends. Sonic looked up and glared at you and Tails.

"What do you guys want? Here to yell at me some more?" Sonic asked.

"No...we came to say we're sorry. I never should of yelled at you. It was stupid of me." Y/N said.

"I'm sorry Sonic. I don't hate you. I was just angry that I did something wrong." Sonic soften his glare.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have touched your stuff."

"So can we forgive each other?" Tails asked.

"Yeah." Everyone smiled and hugged each other.

Meanwhile with Shadow, he was relaxing on the tree when suddenly, Eggman showed up.

"Shadow! I finally found you! I have the perfect plan to capture Sonic!" Shadow looked at him.

"Save it Eggman. I don't want to hear it."

"But you don't even know what it's about."

"I've been thinking, why should I help you if you never win?"

"But I will win this time!"

"You say that everytime but they always kick your butt. I'm sorry but I can't join someone who always loses. I quit!" Shadow teleported away.

"No! Shadow! Come back!" Later, Y/N heard a knock on the door. Y/N opened it and gasped.

"Shadow!"

"Hey N/N (Nice name)."

"What are you doing here?"

"I quit Eggman's team and I wanted to join your team. I hope that's ok." Y/N looked at Sonic who nodded with agreement. Y/N smiled and looked at Shadow.

"Welcome to the team Shadow." Shadow smiled and kissed you while you kissed back.

Shadow is now a part of your team and you and your team treated him as a friend and he helped your friends battle bad guys. The End.

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm gonna work on my Shadow X Reader Light And Dark Combined book. Thanks for reading!