What did he do?

October 12, 2018                                                  Sam's P.O.V

We've all been hunting together for a wile now. Dean and Cas are now more open about their relationship. Claire taught Violet and Jack how to drive, and it's kinda scary with Violet driving. Also I have found a new job for us to do in South Dakota. From what I've seen about this job it looks like a demon. I don't know if I want to bring Violet along for this one, I don't want her to get hurt again. I tried to tell her that but she hit me with her puppy dog eyes and I couldn't help but say yes. To be honest I thought I was the only one who had such powerful puppy eyes but I guess that was wrong. 

When we left the bunker I went with Dean and Cas in the Impala, and Violet drove Claire's car and Jack joined them. We got to were the job was, found a motel near by and got two rooms, one for Me, Cas, and Dean, and the other for Violet, Claire, and Jack. I didn't really want to stay in the same room with Dean and Cas but I had no choice. It's not that I'm weirded out by them I just feel like I would be a annoyance. 

October 13, 2018

I went in the car with Violet, Claire, and Jack this time. Violet told me bout how she has been really thirsty and that she has had really bad headaches. It some what sounded familiar like it had happened to some one I knew before but before I could say anything we were where the demons are. "Are you ready" Claire had a smirk on her face as she patted Jack and Violet's shoulder. They really are team free will jr. . The place the demon lead us to was a abandoned factory, I swear to Chuck that demos are drawn to these places. We all split up to find the demon. I heard Jack use his powers and I found three demons surrounding him. I could hear everyone else fighting some thing too. Once we were done we all met up but Violet was missing. "Where is she?" Dean sounded some what worried . "Wasn't she with you?" Cas asked Claire. "No, I thought she was with Jack." Claire looked extremely worried. "No, I was with Jack. We should split up and look for her." I was trying to be rash, "And if anyone get in trouble or find her just scream.". We split up, Jack with Claire and Dean with Cas. I went alone because I'm pretty sure I can handle my self. It was a few hours till I found Violet. Her mouth was covered in blood. Her eyes were completely dark purple along with how her eyes usually glow when she uses her nephilim power. She looked at me and I felt the building shake then she disappeared. "What was that !" I heard Dean say as he ran into the room I was in. " What the fuck did Gabriel do?" was the only thing I could mutter. 

We got back to the bunker late that night. When we got there we all walked in the door and started to talk. "What happened?" Claire sounded a bit sad. "Gabriel made a mistake" I had some anger in my voice."What do you mean Sam?" Jack still had a worried tone in his voice. "Violet has demon blood. That means that her other parent must have been a demon or had demon blood." I felt like I wanted to scream. "She has demon blood?" Cas sounded surprise. "What did you not know." I felt like I was about to start yelling. " I'm sorry if I have upset you Sam but, I didn't, Gabriel didn't tell us anything about her other parent." I could tell that Cas was trying to calm me down. "Sorry." I was trying to calm myself down. How could Gabriel not tell any one that his daughter had demon blood. Who was her other parent. What the fuck did he do?