It's ok

Ok so I know the last few have been from Dean' p.o.v. and this one will be to but trust me we will get back to Violet.

October 24, 2018      Dean's P.O.V.

I was walking through the bunker, and I started thing about Cas. About how he had been sick and that he was eating and sleeping a lot. yesterday I saw him sitting in Jack's room with Jack and Violet. I was going to go see what was wrong but before I could Violet looked at me and snapped her finger and the door closed in front of me. He also has been wearing really baggy clothing instead of his normal clothes. I snapped out of thinking when I walked past my room and saw Cas sitting on the side of the bed, it sounded like he was crying. I ran in and knelt in front of him. "Whats wrong?!" My heart was racing.

He lifted his head from his hands, "I'm sor-ry De-an....". 

"Cas what are you sorry for?" I wiped away some of his tears trying to comfort him. Cas lifted up his shirt to show that he had tiny belly. "Cas it's ok if your getting a little bit chubby." 

"No Dean .........." He started crying even harder. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear what he said. "I'm pregnant...." 

I know my expression changed while Cas started to cry even more. I grabbed Cas's hands held them tight. I looked at him and I put my hand on his cheek and turned his head towards me, "Cas first of all this is not your fault, second you shouldn't be sorry, third you are you crying?" I wiped off his face and I took him by his hands and stood him up. 

" I thought you didn't want a child. Like when you were arguing with Sam you said that you didn't knocked up a angel. I didn't know if I should tell you." He looked down at his feet like he always does when he is nervous. 

I put my hand on his tiny tummy, " Cas i'll do anything to fight with Sam.". We both leaned forward so our foreheads touched. "So how far along are you?" I still had my hand on his little bump. 

"I'm around five weeks along." Cas looked at me and smiled. With no warning Cas kinda jumped and hugged me. I almost fell on the floor. 

Cas and I walked out of our room and we ran into Violet. I noticed that Cas made the ok sign with his hand and Violet's mouth dropped open and she squealed in excitement. "I get to tell Dan!"

We went to go talk to Sam, he was sitting in the library. I sat down across from Sam and Cas sat down next to me. "Hey Sam?"

"Yes?" Sam looked at me and he gave me a little smile.

"So you aren't the only one who knocked up a angel." I held Cas's hand under the table waiting for Sam's reaction.

It took him a bit before it clicked in his mind, "Wait! you... and Cas?". Cas and I just shook out heads up and down. Sam looked surprised, "Well congrats!" he smiled and gave me a high five. 

We went to tell Claire because Cas is basically her dad so our kid would technically be her sibling. We checked in Claire's room and she wasn't there so we went to the Dean Cave, and of course she was in there. She was sitting on the couch and Ralf was in there too, he was on the foosball table hitting the characters and the ball back and forth. "Hey Claire." We sat down on the couch next to her. 

"Hey guys." Claire turned her attention away from Ralf. 

"Do you like children?" Cas looked at her hopefully.

"Like..... Babies?" Claire sounded confused.

"Cas is pregnant." I thought I would make things easier.

Her expression changed from confused to happy, "Really! That's awesome." 

I'm couldn't help smiling, I'm going to have a child. I'm so happy