Ten

Lalisa

I was speeding down the backroads that would take me to this "hideout" where Chaeyoung and Jisoo would be.

"Lis, turn there and stop the car after about five seconds." Jennie's voice murmured sadly from the backseat of this beat up and somehow working car.

I did as I was told and stopped the car. She opened the door so I followed her.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" She whisper-yelled in the dark alley.

"Jennie...help me..." a voice cries out and it sounds like the chipmunk looking girl.

We take action and run inside the old hideout which was an abandoned spot in the bad parts of town. We run inside and all we see is Chaeyoung crying over Jisoo's unconscious body.

"Chaeyoung, what the fuck happened?" I asked because Jennie was in shock at the sight upon us.
"She was...she..."
"She what? Chaeng, tell me please. What happened?" I comforted her and rubbed her back.

"She was trying to protect me, Lisa." With this she cried harder and fell into Jennie's arms who was now also comforting.

I took action and started doing CPR and called an old friend.

I put the phone on speaker and continued my CPR.

"Woosung? Are you there? Can you hear me?"

"Lisa, what's up?"

"Come to xxx-xxxx now. And bring your medical shit. We need it. Hurry up." I ended the call before getting an answer.

Within five minutes I heard the door open and Woosung carrying his doctor stuff. He set it down and checked her pulse.

"It's low. Where's the wound?"  He started to check for the wound and all you hear is Chaeng sobbing.

"Lis, Chaeng said it's on her back and her thigh." Jennie's voice rang for me.

"Woosung, please save her. She's important to these girls and...to me too."

"I'll do what I can Lisa but she's losing a lot of blood and at a scarily fast rate." His voice became low after he said my name. My guess is he's trying not to scare Chaeyoung and Jennie.

Time Skip*

Jisoo stopped bleeding and was just laying down with a blanket covering her torso. Woosung insisted on staying until she woke up just incase there was something wrong.

Chipmunk and JenJen were staying close to her. Chaeng was praying and Jen was just watching with an unreadable expression.

"Chaeng...Chaeyoung-ah..." Jisoo was starting to wake up and was scared for her lover. She looks terrified.

"Jisoo, I'm here. How...how are you feeling?" These two little love birds.

"Woosung, she's okay. She's a tough one. Thanks for your help and please tell no one about this. Stay in your pay grade." My tone was understandable.

"Yes, Sergeant. If anything happens just call me." He bowed and left.

Jennie approached me and just hugs me. Her arms tightly wrapped around my neck.

"Thank you, Lisa..."

* * *

"Yes, Lieutenant. No, sir. Yes. Yes. Okay. Bye, Min."

I hung up and threw my phone into the wall. It shattered and I couldn't be happier.

Soft arms wrapped around me and warm lips planted kisses onto my neck. I turn around and greet the beautiful woman behind me.

"Jendeukie, I'm tired." I pout.
"Where'd you hear that name?"
"Jisoo, duh. She said you used to cling to her when she'd wake you up so Jendeukie is perfect." The words nonchalantly fell from my lips.

She pulls me down onto the bed and pins me.

"Come on, baby. You know this isn't how we play." I whisper seductively and lean closer to her lips.

"Lisa, can I ask you something?" Her eyes closed and a sigh escapes her perfect lips.
"Anything."

"Do you really think us running away together will work? They won't catch us?" Her words shaky along with her breathing.
"Jennie, give me your phone and let me make a call. It'll answer all your questions." I say calmly and comfortably.

I take the phone from her gentle hands and dial a number. A few rings and then someone picks up.

"Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri. What can RV help you with?" Five voices speak. Damn these girls are still cringe-worthy.

"Hey-yo, Red Velvet! It's ya girl, Lalisa!" I say excitedly. Jennie looks shook.

"Oh~ Guys~ It's Lalisa!!!" Yeri shouts.
"I need your help. I have some people with me. Not gonna say who but we need help leaving the country. No military officials or cops or anything can be aware of this."

"Lisa, how many people?" Irene says as everyone gets quiet on the other end.
"Four including myself."

"It won't be cheap."

"You all know I have money. These four girls are important to me. One of them has some questions for you all."

"Oh!!! Put her on!" Joy shouts excitedly into the phone.

"H-hi? I just want to know...we won't be caught right? If you help us, we won't be caught?" She sounds so timid asking this. I pat her back and I hear the girls communicating on the other end.

"She sounds cute, Lis. Listen, we're the best at this kind of stuff so don't worry. We'll take care of you." Seulgi calmly answers while the others are beginning to discuss how to handle this.

"Lisa, anywhere specific you wanna go?"

I look at Jennie.

"New Zealand or Australia." I answer.
"Okay, Lalisa. We'll call this number when all is ready. Give us three to five days. Be packed and ready and give us updates on where you are." Wendy demands.

"Thank you, Red Velvet. Thank you. I'll make sure to be ready along with them. Bye bye."

I end the call and lay back down beside Jennie. A smile plastered on her face.

"Goodnight, Nini."

"Goodnight, Lili."

Rosé

"Jisoo Unnie, sleep okay? I'll be right here. Right beside you. Goodnight, Soo."

"Goodnight, Chaeng."

————————

A/N: How's the story? I can't believe I've hit 1K reads! That's so crazy! Thank you for reading and enjoying the story. Please keep reading. All is just beginning. You don't have any idea what I have planned. Thank you for reading 💛💛

-Author-nim 💛