Fourteen

Lalisa

Jennie came from behind me and grabbed my hand. We walked to the back into her room and I sat on the queen sized bed.

"I'm sorry...about Chaeyoung."
"It's fine, Jen. I deserved it." I looked down and held my head in my hands. Frustrated with myself.

"Who was the girl, Lisa?" Jennie whispered.

"She's one of my exes. Hirai Momo. She-"

"What did you just say? Her name. Tell me her name again."
"Uh yeah. It's Hirai Mo-"

"Chaeyoung! Get in here! Now!"

Oh fuck. Rosé came in running and looking panicked.

"What? What happened? What's wrong?"
"Hirai Momo."

"Jennie...why would you bring her up? Did...you didn't tell her did you?" She was more panicked than before. Tears welling up in her sad eyes.

"She's back, Chaeng. She's one of Lisa's exes. She found Lisa and kissed her in front of me."

"You dated Momo?..." Now there was only sadness in her voice. I shook my head and she charged towards me. Tackling me down to the floor. Her hands wrapped around my throat.

I was shocked but I wasn't going to fight back. Jennie immediately grabbed Chaeyoung and looked her in her eyes with this look I've never seen from either of them before.

"Rosé, get off of my girlfriend. The only person who can sit on top of her like this. I know you're upset but this can get you arrested. Alright? So get up." Jennie said with this husky, sexy, and stern voice. With that, Chaeyoung got off of me and left the room. She was angry and it was a really intense scene to go through and witness.

"Lisa, lay down."
"Wait what-"
"I said lay down."
Shocked by her sudden words I did as she said.

I laid down on my back and waited for whatever Jennie Kim is going to do to me.

Jennie

I climbed on top of Lisa and looked at her. Her breathing got slightly heavier and her eyes were half lidded. This woman is so easy to get riled up.

"Jen, what are you doing?" Curiosity and lust in her voice.

"I'm checking to see how you feel about some things. Like me." I leaned down and kissed her neck. Trailing my kisses to her ear and whispering.

"If you can make love and not just have meaningless sex then I'll believe you're in love with me."

She flipped us to where I'm underneath her. She took off my shirt then charged at my lips and moved with mine.

Her lips make my heart melt. They intoxicate me in a way that not even my favorite liquors can.

She trails her lips down my jaw to my neck and chest. Lisa gets even lower and is kissing my breasts. She unhooks my bra and the door swings open.

She sits there with an irritation in her eyes before moving from on top of me. I held my bra in place.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have a problem."
"Jisoo Unnie. If you interrupted for a stupid "problem" I'll kill you." I said. Lisa looked just as pissed off as I was.

I leaned back to whisper to her. "We better continue this later. If you chicken out I'll kill you, Manoban."

——————
A/N: Hello, my babies! How is everyone? Sorry for the (almost 😉) smut. Maybe I'll continue it within the next few chapters. Who knows? 😁
Thank you for reading, lovelies! 💛💛💛💛