Pokemon Story 40: The Mastermind Strikes Back!

Ash smiled. He took out more and more pokemons like Buzzwole, Greninja, Darkrai, Latias, Lugia and Regigigas but ALL of them failed to succeed in front of the unity of the pokemons and the public! However, Regigigas had reduced them with Hyper Beam and Darkrai had managed to put some strong pokemons to sleep but the public still didn't give up. But neither did the mastermind. 'I lost many men in catching you... now show how good you are...' he whispered to his pokeball as he kissed it and then took out the pokemon that was inside it. GIRATINA emerged out of it! 'A nice little comeback...' Ash thought as he called someone. 'Come and attack these people...' he said on his phone and then kept it in his pocket. Giratina just couldn't get hit by any move because of it's SHADOW ability! But suddenly Giratina got distracted and a Charmeleon hit it! It only hurt Giratina and did nothing else. Giratina used Dark Pulse on the Charmeleon in return and obliterated it and it's trainer... Suddenly a helicopter soared above them. 'PREPARE FOR TROUBLE EVERYBODY!' someone yelled out of the helicopter. Ash smiled as he saw Jessie, James and Meowth. 'My most loyal minions...' he murmured. Suddenly Jessie, James and Meowth started dropping small missiles from above. Ash laughed. 'NOT SO SOON!' Misty yelled as she took out her Gyarados and quickly transformed it into a Mega Gyarados. Ash's smile faded. 'MewUltimate, take care of that thing!' he yelled. MewUltimate tried to use it's Psychic powers on Gyarados but before he could do that Red's Charizard attacked him! That distracted him and MewUltimate got into a fight with Charizard. Jessie, James and Meowth were still dropping missiles from above as they laughed.Suddenly Mega Gyarados used DRAGON RAGE and bit the helicopter as Jessie, James and Meowth just widened their eyes and looked at the Gyarados. The Dragon Rage hit the helicopter and within no second the helicopter blasted, sending Jessie, James and Meowth into the sky. 'WE ARE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!' the yelled. 'But hey, at least Bewear is not picking us this time!' James told as they flew into the sky...