Sequel and Prequel!

Hi, I am the author of this book which has been getting so much traction and popularity all thanks to you guys! I just wanted to tell that I have a sequel and prequel for this book which is already up on Wattpad!

Prequel Book= Ash Ketchum: Path To A Mastermind (Part 1 and 2)

That will be divided into two books (two parts) since I cannot fit everything on how Ash Ketchum became the Mastermind in just 50 stories... It is just there for anyone interested on how Ash fell down on this dark road and became The Mastermind! There are some kills in the prequel book so it might be a little dark! Maybe even darker than this book... 

Sequel Book= Pokemon: The Robot Pokemon Invasion

I know that this has nothing to do with Ash anymore so it might not be that great or interesting but it follows up with this story pretty well, mainly following our surviving protagonists- Red and Misty (along with a new character)and a great villain who originates from team Empire! Pokemon Robots are taking over the world!

Other Pokemon Books=

Pokemon: Mega Evolution

Short stories of many Mega Pokemons and also some secrets of Mega Evolution being revealed and also Mega Evolution's fullest potential is revealed and at the end all the Mega Pokemons Unite and take on a very powerful legendary mega pokemon at the end who is terrorizing the pokemon world! Also pokemons with both ideologies of "Humans are bad" and "Humans are good" exist in this book! Those ideologies clash too... 

Pokemon: Red's Death

Red is dead and it is up to Gold and many other trainers to defeat a new threat looming upon the Pokemon World without Red and Arceus, since both of them are dead. The Pokemon World is truly in grave danger and could potentially be destroyed. 

I will be writing even more pokemon stories than that in the future which may or may not have any connection to Ash Ketchum or The Mastermind so if you like Pokemon stories or Anime fan ficitions in general, Follow Me! A lot of anime fan fics are coming! 

I just gave out this note for anyone who liked this story and is interested in more!

Hope you have a great day!