Chapter 3: that night... >_>

So Roc decides to go to Dakota's house... 

Roc decides to go Dakota's house. 

*Roc rings the doorbell and Dakota answers the door MIGHTY quick*

Roc: That was quick...

Dakota: Am Is suppose to wait a while? *laughs* get in here.

Roc: ok... *looks around* so..

Dakota: omg you know who I don't like? ..-_-  She walks around thinking she's all that.

Roc: and who is that?

Dakota: [YN] like, she's not even cute. You know, I'm cuter ;) *grabs him and starts kissing him*

Roc: *pulls away* what are you doing? You're pretty and all but you got a messed up  attitude shawty. I'm out. *trys to walk out*

Dakota: *pulls back* I'm sorry, I just can't resist it you. *walks in kitchen and gets 2 cups of a drink and  slips something into his drink* What does [YN] have to concern you ANYWAY? You like her or something?!

Roc: Why does this concern you again? *Roc sees the acid from the pill* Dakota What's that? *points and switches the juices*

Dakota: *falls for it and looks* Cause, she a freshmen walking around like she all that. She's not though... now drink up. *smiles*

Roc: ...and your point is again?  You know what? BYE. *throws drink*

Dakota: No wait! wait wait wait, baby, ba-  * starts to get dizzy and passes out from the pill*

Roc: girl juu THOUGHT you was about to have me. *writes on sticky note "try again next time sweetheart" and leaves out*

      LOL. Dakota doesn't like You...and she tried to drug Roc to sleep with him... What kinda mess is this? I wonder what's gonna happen with her and Roc after this...