Chapter 5: It all comes out..

The week passes, Roc tries to talk to you, but he still gets no response.. Dakota is still going at it.

So it's Friday.. and Roc goes through his phone forgetting that he took a picture of Dakota when she was passed out off that pill she tried to drug him with..

You: *calls Roc* Roc..

Roc: Hey [YN], look... all these lies - 

You: I know, they're not true. 

Roc: I'm glad you don't believe her, because I couldn't bare you being mad at me.

You: aw, *smiles* and If Dakota come at me again, I'm gonna have to be throwing some hands!

Roc: *laughs* girl, you crazy....

You: I'm serious though, and What actually happened? tell me.

Roc: There was one night, I went over her house. and I wasn't thinking, i don't even know why I went over there. She kissed me and I pulled away real fast, She offered me something to drink and put a pill in it, ya know the one that makes you pass out.. and when she wasn't looking I switched the drinks and she drunk the one with the pill in it, and I threw the other one, she wasn't trying to let me out the house...and then i took a picture of her passed out and it's still on my phone now..

You: Wow..She's stupid......

Roc: yea......Kind of glad I caught that pill cause you know I'm kinda not the quickest one to catch things. 

You: I'm glad you did too, Why don't you send me that picture of her..? 

Roc: okay. *sends while there on the phone*

You: *looks at it. *laughs* oh yea, she looks doneee!

Roc: what are you gonna do with it?

You: What's your twitter password?

Roc: 12345678912

You: ....-_-

Roc: Shutup. *laughs*

You: *uploads pic from Roc's account* Aye y'all. Me and Dakota are not going out. She tried to drug me and I switched the drinks and this what she was looking like afterwards! lmfao! *Next tweet* Oh I ain't Dakota's boyfriend.

                   So Everyone is laughing on twitter and @'in Dakota finding out that she's lying.     

                                                            Dakota's P.O.V.

*tweeting* Oh so this freshmen think she can get past me? No booboo.

Dakota: *thinks to self* What can I do, to make Roc and his lil girlfriend ..break up? 

                                                           Your P.O.V.

*Roc texts you*

Roc: Thank you SOO much for doing that for me today.

You: You're welcome, anytime.

Roc: Can I pick you up for school in the morning.

You: Yeah, sure if you don't mind. 

Roc: I don't at all, goodnight sweetheart.

You: *slams face in pillow and screams of excitement but texts back* Goodnight Roc :)

So you're so exicited to see Roc tomorrow you pick out something to wear tomorrow , so pick this out, it wasn't really much because you didn't wanna make it obvious you were excited to see him. 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55867747