Dating Dating And Dating

Thanks JillianRice0

"Hey Webs." Wade said sneaking up on peter in the park.

"WADE!!" Peter whisper yelled happily and hugged him.

"Okay so for our six month anniversary I bought you this." Wade said holding up a shirt that read "I'm not saying I'm Spider-Man. I'm just saying nobody's ever seen me and Spider-Man in a room together."

"Awww! Thanks babe." He says and Loki appears behind the two.

"So.. Babe huh?"

Peters face paled and he turned around.

"Loki you can't tell anybody about this mister stark will freak out and the avengers will all yell at me and-" Peter says and Loki holds up his hands.

"I swear I won't tell." He said and Peter breathed a sigh of relief. Shuri had been listening to their conversation through a bug she'd placed on Peters jacket.

I gotta tell everyone.. shuri realizes and jumped up.

LATER AT STARK TOWERS

"So.. Wade huh?" Steve says as soon as peter walked into the door.

"LOKI!" He whined and Loki looked surprised.

"I said nothing." Loki defended.

"Shuri told us. Man six months you've kept your boyfriend a secret?" Tony said and Peter shrugged.

"Well.. yeah." Peter said.

"Kid.. Lets go." Tony said and walked him into a store and bought him a pride shirt and flag.

"I knew you would one day have a boyfriend. But anyways.. here." Tony said and Peter beamed.

"Thanks.."