Blood | Chapter 12

<<<<<>>>>>

Your POV

"Yah!" I slapped Trisha in the arm as she was smiling while laughing.

We were in Trisha's mansion. Her parents have gone to another country for business trips. Her parents aren't one of those rich and rude ones. They welcomed me whole heartedly. Every now and then, I sometimes go to their house for dinner if my parents don't have enough food to feed us.

"What?" She defended herself, "You had sex with a CEO and you don't even know his name?" She started to burst out laughter.

Sometimes Trisha has a funny way of saying what I said sincerely. Just to cheer me up. It sometimes work, it sometimes don't. But what can I say? She's my best friend ever since I went to this private school.

I rolled my eyes and placed my finger in the middle of her lips, "Please keep it a secret. I don't know what got into me." I ran my fingers through my hair and massaged it. "I've been feeling crazy Trisha.. I don't know if my mind isn't in the right place or not but I've been searching for something that I don't even know what I'm searching for."

"Does it look like I care about you? You know me Y/N." She said in a sassy way. What she meant was, Tell me details of the man that I lost my virginity with. She supported her head with her hands and started smiling, "Let's go with the chitchat honey, how does he look like?" She said in an interested-cocky voice.

"Um..he had a mask on." I scratched the back of my neck and her face fell.

"You had sex with masks? How the fuck will you guys kiss or even look each other in the eye?" She seems very uncomfortable.

She's the sex goddess in this school. She's also popular with many girls and guy. Some say she's a pornstar. Some say she's Aphrodite. But to me, she's just a weirdo with a sex kink.

"We were wearing half masks-" She opened her mouth, ready to speak but I spoke first, "But we didn't kiss."

She frowned. "What kind of sex is that? A sex with no kiss?" It sounded like she took that phrase from a Fifty Shades of Grey book.

"It's..complicated for me you know?" I said tiredly.

She shook her head as she heard those words multiple times, "Everything is complicated for you." She said while crossing her arms. "Anyway, what about his body? Is it buff?"

I melted and had a flashback of his well toned abs and his muscle flexes every time he makes a move. His lips were beautiful. I wanted to kiss it. But he didn't let me. I'm surprised he let me touch him. Feeling his muscle flex every time he goes inside me..it was amazing. "I'll take that as a yes." Trisha answered.

I snapped back to reality but his body was still in my head, "S-sorry." I stuttered.

"One of you two used protection right?" She asked without hesitation.