Blood | Chapter 25

<<<<<>>>>>

Something felt locked around me. A hard, broad, and chilled figure that I leaned on. Almost as if a decomposed body was next to me. At first I thought it was a wall, disclosing onto my space. The scent changed from the last time I smelled. Scent of tulips. Arms were kept close to my chest but as for my legs, it felt different. My right leg felt a bit colder when it hovered. Soft but dissolve skin some sort of kind.

I adjusted as I start getting comfortable, suddenly hearing a groan in front of me. Cold air soothes my head before looking up. I open my eyes and to see what looked like a man's arms around me. Did I sleep with a man? I asked myself. Thinking, I overslept and hooked up with a guy. But no, I remembered the slightest memory from last night when Taehyung took me in.

Or..is this Taehyung?

I scan the man's body up to his face and it was recognizable, it is him. My stomach deprive on too much butterflies. I covered my mouth with my hands, making silent noises. He was not wearing any shirt, as I feel a bit of muscles touching the back of my hand. The president of a class section is cuddling me. Normal right?

But I can't worry about that now. I thought of school at the back of my mind. It doesn't linger off whether I slept late or not.

"About time you woke up." Hearing a grunt, he held me tighter. "We're late."

I took me a few seconds to stretch and realize the time hanging by the wall. 7:53pm. "W-Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I stutter and panicked.

"You wanted a cuddle so I'm giving you one." I looked away before feeling embarrassed. He chuckles with a smirk. "You were practically begging when I didn't hug you."

I bit a word back, closing my eyes and hoping this is a dream. "D-Did I say anything else?"

"Mm," He thought. "You begged to fuck you again."

My eyes opened widely. "Did I really say that?"

He snorts and smiles. "No but you make cute noises when you slept." I pursued my lips before feeling a gush of heat through my nose. He laughs and beams. "Why are you embarrassed? It's not like we haven't done it before."

Oh right. It's still unbelievable he's popped my cherry, with that face he has. What I can admit, he can be a charming and a joker at some times. I beamed a little, remembering him almost burning the noodles then he suddenly panicked. Almost if he doesn't know how to cook. "What are you smiling about?"

"N-Nothing." I cleared my throat. "W-We should get ready." I say, still not looking at him.

"For what?"

"S-School."

He coaxes my chin to lay on his chest. "Give me a few more minutes. I want to stay in this position a little." He snugs, not moving myself.

"T-Taehyung, it will start soon." I concede him.

"Let it start." He grunts softly. "They won't notice us right?"

I gulped before saying, "We're class presidents." I saw his eyes open, changing his expression.

"Shit, you're right." He suddenly got up from bed and looked at me. "I forgot I was president." He chuckles before winking at me. I blushed as seeing his abs and his body structure. So well built and alluring. No wonder he's popular handsome president. He was hot indeed and I have no doubts he's hotter in bed.

- - -

"Do you think they'll notice us together?" I ask as we walk by the neighborhood I recognize.

"High certainty, yes." I expected a funnier answer but he took it seriously. "If anyone asks why we're late, say we saw each other in Gucci then talked."

"Who goes to Gucci at eight in the morning?" I frown.

He shrugs. "People just have to be extra." He cranes his neck and see the school up ahead.

"That makes no sense, really." I see the school in a distance. "Just say you overslept and I waited for a person."

"Shouldn't that be the other way around? I mean, you did overslept and I waited for you."

"I-It's not my fault the dish was so good!"

"That it made you sleepy and crashed over how many hours?" He scoffs. "At least have some adrenaline rush."

"I don't stay awake all night unlike you vampires." I rolled my eyes.

"No sweetheart, from the beginning we are always apprehensive. Very differently from humans." A smirk formed on his face. "But those late minutes, was worth it."

"Why?"

"I get to cuddle a cherry I popped." I feel I'm experiencing another Jungkook here. I frowned at myself, why am I thinking of him in the first place?

As we reached school, Taehyung first went inside his classroom. Hearing the crowd cheering for him. Hopefully, no one noticed me in his sections as I walked through glass windows. I reached my classroom and one of our teachers closed the video displayed on the screen.

Eyes were on me and whispers began to lure around. I see Jungkook in a distance  to my respective seat. The teacher asked me to stand up. "I'm sorry I'm late Ms."

"What's your reason?" The teacher looks at me strictly.

"I overslept. My alarm didn't go on." She nodded and told me to take my seat. I sighed before the lesson continued. I wonder what's Taehyung's excuse is.

<<<<<>>>>>