God

In the beginning there was nothing, just an empty canvas. Then came the lord and savior Bob Ross, who covered the painting in a thin layer of liquid black. God then grabbed a two inch brush, dipped it in a little Soft Mauve, and start painting little 'X's. He did this in a spiral design, creating a galaxy. After He took a thin brush and started adding in little dots of Soft Warm White, creating stars, the stars that would create life. Ross then got a seperate canvas, to create the solar system we know. Started by putting some liquid black, He then took a oval brush that had been dipped in Yellow Ochre to create our sun. He then proceeded to beat the devil out of it, purifying the sun so it would last for billions of years to come. After He spent time in each of the eight planets, using all sorts of colors, ranging from phthalo blue to van dyke brown. He worked on every detail. When He was done with that, he grabbed another canvas and painted Earth, and the inhabitants. He started off with bacteria, but over time he painted different animals and plants. Eventually He settled for the inhabitants we know today. In 1916 He painted a man who come up with the first prophet. This man was Roald Dahl, and he wrote two books on the prophet. The prophet was a wacky fellow with imagination and creativity. This prophet was given the name Willy Wonka. Willy Wonka's creativity flowed, and his imagination sparked, just like Ross would have wanted it to. Then came the year 1942, when Bob decided to grace us mortals with his presence, and he came down in the form of a baby and grew up to experience how us humans lived. He joined the air force in 1961, and climbed up the ranks, then in 1981 he left the military, and wished to never have to yell again. Then on January 11th, 1983, Ross graced us with his painting skills, with his television show: The Joy Of Painting. This is where Bob Ross became famous, but in 1994 the show ended after a long and glorious run. Then a year later on July 4, Ross decided to go back to the heavens and continue to paint the universe. Today there is a second prophet, the writer of this.

May Bob Ross bless you,

So long, until there is a third prophet to tell the tale