The Red

For your punishment in breaking the collar you were in a white glass room isolated. Doing a couple of push ups something snaps as you look up at the glass seeing a familiar face. Your heart begins to skip beats the heat from your palms escape and you shiver in relief seeing the star you would reach out and never touch.

"Wesker" you whisper and the man keeps walking turning to look at you with a smirk lifting his arms up a bit so you can see the handcuffs on him as he is followed by men in white suits.

Running up to the glass wall you watch him as he looks over his shoulder with that slick smile as if he has something planned.

"Agony. What are they going to do to him?"

Silence remains in the room.

"Agony!" Scratching your arm till you bleed just to check if the wound will heal. It heals indicating agony is still there. The scratch heals and you look around the room.

"Agony! What are they going to do to him?" Desperate to know if they are going to harm him leads you to a point of being frozen. Why do you care so much for this man?

"He will get what he deserves." Agony replies.

"For what he did to us he will suffer."

Shaking your head in denial you suddenly understand why you worry. All those days you were alone he was there. Even if he did put you through so much he remained till he disappeared.

"Agony. I love him." You whisper.

"Just stay here till we figure out what we are going to do to you Wesker." Chris says with his arms crossed to his chest as Wesker walks around the room not caring. "Are you listening to me?" Chris slams his hand on the window frame. "I am." He replies and Chris realizes he's not going to get anything out of him and decides to leave Wesker alone with a couple of guards.

Both of you remain in solitary confinement and you made friends with someone named Jake. Jake was charming and always kept his eyes on you listening to every word you said. Wesker knew you were talking with someone else. He knew the way you felt with Chris but the feeling you have right now for someone else. Walking back and forth he keeps his cool but even the guards can tell something is off with him.

When the doors slide open Wesker looks to it seeing and hearing a man talking while you chuckled your sweet loving laughter. Growling he steps forward to the window. He let himself get caught but as much as he wished to save you he is still quiet weak from the volcano incident. When he saw you he couldn't believe it was you he thought you were wiped out in Racoon City.

The true reason why he killed Spencer was because he reminded him on how everything was lost in Racoon City. You were his reason for fighting not accepting death to take umbrella as his own.

But he knew you felt something for him. After all, you do have a part of him as he has a part of you. If anything that seems to be of danger you will automatically blackout to rescue him just as he will black out to protect you.

"Alright get going." The solder commands Wesker who starts walking and he enters the room seeing the man who is in the glass room with you. You're on the white bed while he is on the other side laughing with you. But your laughter once stops when you hear an inner voice saying. "Look at me."

Turning to face the outside of your room it's completely bloody with parts of the soldiers everywhere. Wesker had slaughtered them. Stepping forward he rests his hand on the glass and you walk up to him doing the same, gazing into his orange cat eyes. His gaze melts into your loving maroon eyes. You're still lovely with your tattoos on your face but you are so flawless and beautiful in his eyes. His queen.

Jake pulls you back with his gun out slamming on a red button on the wall sounding off an alarm. Wesker looks at the man wanting to tear him to pieces for even laying his hands on you. Growling Wesker focusses all of strength punching the glass but it doesn't budge. It was built so you wouldn't escape. He knees, kicks, punches but only a small crack forms.

Looking over your shoulder at Jake who's holding you close you realize Wesker is jealous. Pushing Jake away you tell him to stay back and you go back to the glass as Wesker feels more steady with you being out that man's arms. But your emotions remain the same but slowly change as you concentrate in reassuring him there is nothing between you and Jake.

Leaving the room he starts to go through the computers for a way to open the room. He will rescue his queen from these rats.

The lights shut off and a lot of the places close but he transforms with horns popping out of his head and wings on his back.