Game

After attacking a strange bird like creature you feast on its body till a smoothing voice seems to echo into your mind. “Out of all the creatures I have created you are the most beautiful one. But like every creature you seem to be just another rampaging one with no leash to hold you back.”

With a warning growl you turn to face Wesker whose standing right behind you unfazed by your transformation. Lowering his glasses those dangerous eyes glare back down to you overpowering you with demands of respect.

The demands that an alpha sends in his pack of wolves. The internal monster whimpers feeling the fear overcome it but you the driver of the creature, the one whose will overcomes it forces it's snarls and growls. Wesker can only watch the two sides of monster and human fight for control.

One side wanting to submit to him while the other fights for it's throne. “You enjoy this… you enjoy the killing and hunting because you have something to mask your identity.

You have something to blame instead of blaming yourself. As a human you do carry shame of killing but in the form of a monster you can hide your face.”

Snapping bone sound the woods as you stand on your feet, long arms passing your knees as you look down at Wesker. A long purple tongue slides out before retracting. “I have always been a monster. There is no shame or blame. The kill is tasteful and long lasting. It's your fault, my grand creator”

Your voice mixes in with the creature sending shivers down Weskers spine.

“I have no shame in what I created. You are everything of my life's work. There is no regret, no shame. But we created something more. We created something beautiful in this world. Something that is precious and can't be touched by you.”

Reaching out you grab hold of his neck raising him up to your face letting your tongue slide against his face. His hands grip around your wrists wanting you to release his neck and you release it just a bit.

“The girl. Where is she? She is nothing that I created she is a product of a true mistake. She is nothing more but an endless loop of Alice in wonderland.

I will not have her take away what you have given to me! This power belongs to me! This world belongs to me! I am the predator! And you are nothing to me! You isolated me! Feared me! When all I wanted.. when all I wanted..”

Silence has taken its toll on your mind when you look into his eyes seeing your reflection through the flames.

“When all you wanted was freedom. Freedom from those who used your abilities. Freedom from those threatening you. Yes I isolated you but not for fear of you.

But because your process of healing was long and then I had an incident. But I longed for you. You deserved my side as the world burned but I ended up the one with no Reign. Then you decided to work for, Chris!

The very man responsible for your isolation.” Growling between his teeth you realize he's not just being a prick. Wesker has changed a lot he's not that hard cold fazed man.

No, he's dropped that act all for you. You remember now how he was a bit more chill when he was around your pod.

Just like right now you are seeing a different side from him. You are holding Wesker by the neck and if he wishes he could start a blood raging fight with you but Instead he is trying to show you his vulnerability toward you.

A trust he wishes from you. Growling you set him down to his feet releasing his throat from your grip.

“The girl must die.” You simply say shrinking down to a more feminine form. Wesker can't help but stare in admiration on how much you have control over the transformation while also going through the undeniable pain you feel when you do.

"I understand you are in constant pain. It's as if there is no relief. But when you tasted her blood you no longer felt pain. You felt relaxed. She is the cure to end all of this. The cure to end your suffering. But she is my daughter. She is our daughter.”

Reaching out with your finger the nail stops at his chest. “Your accident. Not mine. Your creation. Not mine. This is a game now. Find her she lives. If I find her then I guess you and her have lost.”

Breathing deeply you slam your palm against his chest sending him flying back against the tree the impact forcing his body to slam against it knocking him out.

“A love story you want to happen. No, no, this is my game. This my world now. This is my throne that I will fight for.” Kneeling you lift his head up from his soft hair examining his knocked out expression.

“And if I want. I will take. You are mine you can't have anyone else and I'm not saying it out of jealousy or possession. I am saying it because I want you to suffer from me.

Not only will I hunt that girl but you as well. You won't run or hide. I will feast on your fear.” Letting his hair slide out from between your fingers you run away on all fours leaving him alone