Chapter 4

{Chris's POV} 

I was woken up by someone knocking on mine and Gaia's bedroom door I got up out of bed and opened the bedroom Ronnie came into the room and wrapped her arms around my leg I knelt down to her level. 

"Sweetheart what's the matter?" I asked. 

"I had a bad dream that you and mommy sent me back to my mean mommy." Ronnie cried. 

"That's never going to happen I promise. Would you like to climb into bed with me and mommy?" 

Ronnie nodded her head I climbed to my feet and picked her up I gently laid her down in between Gaia and I, I climbed back into bed and covered us up we went back to sleep. When I woke back up Ronnie was snuggled up beside me, I looked over at Gaia she was still asleep Ronnie was starting to wake up she climbed on me. 

"Hi. daddy." Ronnie said. 

"Hi. princess." I replied. 

"Daddy." 

"Hmm." 

"Can I have some breakfast please?" She asked giving me puppy dog eyes. 

"I'll make you some breakfast." I said. 

Ronnie climbed off me and left the bedroom I leaned over and kissed Gaia's forehead I climbed out of bed and walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen Ronnie was sitting at the table waiting for me I turned on the coffee pot. 

"What would you like for breakfast?" 

"Cereal please." 

I made myself and Ronnie a bowl of cereal and joined her at the table I heard Gaia coming down the stairs she came into the kitchen.

"I was wonder where you and Ronnie got too." Gaia said. 

"Ronnie asked if she could have some breakfast." I replied. 

After breakfast Gaia took Ronnie to her room, I walked into mine and Gaia's room and got dressed I put on a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black & white Vans, I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I made the bed. I left the room and walked downstairs I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch Ronnie came into the living room and climbed up on the couch. Someone was knocking at the door I got up off the couch and left the living room and answered the door Ricky, Jamie, Ghost, Kylie, Ryan, Vinny, Balz, and Ryan Ashley came into the house I closed the inside door and locked it. I turned around and saw Ronnie standing in front of me I picked her up and held her Ronnie laid her head on my shoulder I gently rubbed her back. 

"Babe what's wrong with Ronnie?" Gaia asked walking down the stairs. 

"I think she's shy." I said. 

Gaia and I walked into the living room I sat down in the recliner and sat Ronnie on my lap she laid her head on my chest. 

"Ronnie what's the matter sweetheart?" 

"I'm scared." 

"Sweetie your aunts and uncles aren't going to hurt you I promise you've met aunt Kylie and she didn't hurt you." I said reassuringly. 

"I believe you." Ronnie said. 

I got up out of the recliner and walked over to Kylie and Ghost they looked at Ronnie and smiled she laid her head on my shoulder. 

"Ronnie this this your uncle Ghost." 

"Hi. uncle Ghost." 

"Chris, Ronnie looks just like you." Ghost said. 

"She sure does I still have to take Ronnie to see my mom and dad because my parents have no idea that I have a daughter." I replied. 

"Has Ronnie tried to guilt trip you yet?" 

"She gave me puppy dog eyes because she wanted breakfast." 

Ronnie wanted to get down I put her down and watched her walk over to Gaia, I'm still surprised that Gaia treats Ronnie as if she were her own. 

"Devin and I bought a gift for Ronnie. Is it okay if we give it to her?" Kylie asked. 

"I don't mind." I said. 

Devin left the living room Gaia walked over to me holding Ronnie, I wrapped my arm around Gaia's waist Devin came back into the living room carrying a wrapped present Gaia put Ronnie down Devin sat the gift on the floor and let her open it. Ronnie held up a boy Baby Born I helped her take the baby doll and accessories she sat on the floor and played with her doll. 

"Thank you, uncle Ghost and aunt Kylie, for the doll." Ronnie said. 

"You're welcome sweetheart." Ghost replied. 

Later on, that night after Ronnie was in bed Gaia and I were snuggling in bed I turned off the lamp I wrapped my arm around Gaia she laid her head on my chest. 

"Babe can I ask you something." 

"You can ask me anything." 

"Would you ever want to get married and maybe give Ronnie a sibling?" Gaia asked. 

"I would love to and I still need to take Ronnie to meet my parents because they have no idea that I have a daughter." I said. 

Gaia snuggled closer to me I kissed her forehead we fell asleep.