Chapter 14

{Ronnie's POV} 

I was sitting on the couch watching cartoons I heard someone walking down the stairs my mom came into the living room she joined me on the couch I snuggled up beside my mom she wrapped her arm around me I laid my head on her. 

"Ronnie it's seven in the morning why aren't you still sleeping?"

"I wanted to watch cartoons. How come you're not still sleeping?" 

"I went to the bathroom and went to climb back in bed your father took over the bed." my mom said. 

"Daddy should have shared the bed with you." I replied stifling a yawn. 

I climbed onto my mom's lap she stretched out on the couch and covered us up with my dad's Tampa Bay Lightning throw blanket I laid my head on my mom's chest I fell back to sleep. When I woke up, I heard my dad in the kitchen I climb off my mom I left the living room I walked into the kitchen he turned on the coffee pot I walked over to my dad he knelt down to my level and picked me up he sat me on the counter. 

"Why are you and your mother sleeping on the couch?" 

"I was sitting on the couch watching cartoons mommy came downstairs and asked me why I wasn't still sleeping I said I wanted to watch cartoons and I asked mommy why was she up and mommy said that when she came back from the bathroom she couldn't get back in bed because you took over the bed." 

"Are you hungry?" my dad asked. 

"Yes. Can I please have a bowl of cereal?" I said. 

My dad picked me up and placed me in my high chair he made me a bowl of cereal and sat it in front of me I ate my cereal my mom came into the kitchen my dad handed her a cup of coffee and kissed her I looked at my parents and made a face. 

"What's the matter sweetie?" 

"That's gross," 

"You'll understand when you're older." my mom replied. 

After breakfast my mom took me upstairs and helped me get dressed, I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I left my room I walked downstairs I walked into the living room I didn't see my dad I left the living room. 

"Daddy where are you?" 

"I'm in my office." 

I walked down the hall and walked into my dad's office he was sitting at his desk I walked over to my dad he picked me up and sat me on his lap I watched my dad use his computer. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"I am checking my e-mail." my dad said.

"Can we watch a movie tonight?" 

"I don't see why not. How would you like to hang out with me?" 

"I would love too," I replied. 

When my dad was done using his computer, he shut down the computer I climbed off his lap we left his office my dad picked me and carried me into the living room he sat me on the couch and sat beside me. 

"Daddy what would you like to do?" 

"You chose what we do." 

"I don't know what I want to do I just want to hang out with you." I giggled. 

My dad and I were sitting on the couch watching Star VS. The Forces Of Evil on the Disney Channel when my mom came into the living room. 

"What are you too up to?" 

"I'm spending the day with daddy but I don't know what we can do." 

"You too could watch cartoons, play board games, or play with your dolls." my mom suggested. 

"Daddy and I will think of something." I said. 

"Have fun with your father-daughter bonding I have a few errands to do I'll be back soon." 

My mom kissed my cheek and kissed my dad she left the living room and left the house my dad stretched out on the couch I climbed on him and laid my head on his chest he kissed my head we spent the day watching cartoons. Later on, that night I was sitting on the couch in between my parents watching The Nightmare Before Christmas it was my first time seeing the movie, I was starting to get sleepy I crawled onto my mom's lap I laid my head on her chest and fell asleep.