intro

Name:(y/n).

Hair color: originally in hybrid form blue but in human form (h/c).

Weapon:she drowns freezes her victoms or drowns them.

Catchphrase:cold is good cold is better maybe if you drown you'll feel as empty as me~

Abillity:water powers

Backstory:she was born a water dragon when she 4 her family got attack by dragon hunters she was running and her mom and dad got shot she kept on running until she saw a cliff she jumped she saw water as it consumed her.
When she woke up she was under water. What surprised her the most was that she was breathing. She swam up until she reached the top and gasped as she breath in the air til that day she promised her self she'would GET revenge'.

Her first kill: she trudge through the forest she was so hungry that's when a smell hit her she followed it and she she let out a low giggle "who's there come out" she creeped closer and closer til she was visible 'oh' the 3 camper thought 'it was just a child' "do you need help? are you hungry? lost"? Asked a camper,"yes and you look delicious" a creepy smile crossed her face one of the campers ran while the other two frozen because they were scared soon bottles of water supplies drowned one of the camper while the other was soon being froze then she they could never forget as they died " cold is good cold is better maybe if you drowned you'll feel as empty as me~" she cooed before they died soon after she walked toward them and sucked out all there water leaving two zombie like people on the ground DEAD she walked away. But what she didn't know was that the camper that survived told everyone about the little that was a monster they didnt believe him so he told them to follow him and they did soon they came to the spot but quickly regreted it there layed to dead zombie like people on the ground they were horrifid and ran back to tell the story.