I'm lonely

'4 years later your now 8 '
You were walking through the woods
"ALONE" I was starting to get hungry so I sniffed the air for "FOOD" 'north west' you though.
*timeskip 30 minutes later*
'Found them' you thought I giggle you can tell there scared you stemarted to drown one as you slowly freeze the other"cold is good cold is better maybe if you drown you'll feel as empty as me" you say as they die you drink all the water from them leaving there zombie like figures behind you left and found a lake.

*timeskip 30 minutes later*'Found them' you thought I giggle you can tell there scared you stemarted to drown one as you slowly freeze the other"cold is good cold is better maybe if you drown you'll feel as empty as me" you say as they die you dri...

You climb up a tree as you felt tired you where bored so you started to sing "love like you"
By Rebecca sugar

"If I could begin to be half of what you'd think of me I could do about anything I could even learn how to love".

"When I see the way you act wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything I could even there and how to love like you".

"Like you"

"Love like you"

" I always thought I might be bad now I'm sure that it's true cuz I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you".

"Look at you go I just adore you I wish that new what makes you think I'm So special"?

"If I could begin to do something that does right by you"

"I would do about anything I would even learn how to love "

"When is see the way you look shaken how long it took I could do about anything I could even learn how to love"

"Like you"

"Love like you"

"Love me like You".

You slowly drift off to sleep the last thing you wonder is'will I be alone forever because IM LONELY'.