where you met them ?

'7 years later'

I woke up in my lake I swam up to the top and gasped in the air I swam to the shore 'hungry' you thought you walk from your lake walking towards a nearby neighborhood it was dark out so you where fine.

-skip to where you where done killing and was about two go-

'Crash' " what " you said out loud "I thought he was the only one here" you mumble you hide in the closet waiting for whoever was in the house that come into the room as soon as you had the door open you hold your breath he walks over to the courts you fed on is-- wait there isn't one there's three !? You jump out the closet and get into fighting stance "who are you " you said with non emotion they turn around "who are you" the one with the female looking mask said " I asked first " there was silence tension so much that knife cut through it " masky " the one with the female looking mask said then the one with the mask that had a red frown and yellow hoodie " h-hoodie " he said then the one that was ticking a lot said" t-tic-ticci t-t-Toby " "now" said madly " who are you " a smirk came to your face you walk towards the window and get in a crouching position you look at them and said "cold is good cold is better maybe if you drown you'll feel as empty ask me the names (y/n) but the but humans call me The Drowner " you jump out disappearing into the woods going back to your Lake.

-skip
to where the 3 cp rushing home-
(Creepypasta P.O.V)

Crash toby madly hoodie came tumbleing in when they got up they went to slendys door 1 hour later slender man called us down 'we are going to have a new pasta soon we're we gasp questions ran to everyone's   minds 'turn on the t.v toby'  and he did as he was told and turned it to the news " The Drowner has striked agin who ever The Drowner is killed poor little Jessica poomer and left a died carcass.
Picture below

( imagine it's on the bed just deal with it)

We all shutter from that Toby turned off the news and said" a- a-a are n-ne-new c-c-Cree-Cree

( do you know what but this I don't even care anymore just going to write without stutters pretend with me please)

"Are new Creepypasta is a person named (y/n) we couldn't tell if she was male or female but she will be new here as soon as we find or her "

-tbc-