Start of Story AN! Read Because It Explains Several Things In The Story!

Hallo everybody! This is one of my many many stories that I am working on. I only have one published though at the moment... :/

Ok! So to clear things up, I would like to set somethings straight:

-Nothing in this story will be

-Percy's touch gives you power. So like, if he shook a gods hand Percy would power them up. It doesn't have to be intimate touching, though intimate touching does give you more oomph.

-Ok, guys gods have a lust for power. Now, imagine them used to having power, being at their prime, and then falling for centuries always longing for that power to return. And then, suddenly to discover that you can get it back, get all that power back (and perhaps become even more powerful), and all you have to do is have sex with the hottest most heroic hero in centuries. Can you really blame the gods for their treatment of Percy farther into the story?

-Percy gets you more power the more intimate the touching gets, so if he gives a god a kiss then it will be like them getting hundreds of sacrifices and prayers in one shot. Having sex would be like sending them way into their prime, the Golden Age of Greece (I'd say Rome but the Romans worshipped other gods too like those Persian gods I don't care about).

-Percy's power boosts would wear off over time, so anybody after his power would have to keep him there with them.

-Percy's is afraid of being drugged because he's Percy fucking Jackson. You think he's going to just let the gods use him and ravish him and drag him to meetings and making him ride them during the meeting hmm? No. He'd whup their asses. Also, the gods don't want to have to put up with any form of resistance, whether Percy could beat them or not. Percy knows that if the gods find out about his power, he's going to be drugged/chained/caged/whatevered-it's-bad.

-What one can give, one can take. Percy can suck power out of beings. Another reason for Zeus to drug and chain him up.

-Poseidon does not want to fuck his son. I am just going to put that bluntly, this will not be a Percy x Poseidon story. I am not comfortable reading or writing those, so don't expect any of my stories to have that in them.

-I have absolutely no idea what the endgame will be. And by that, I mean the ship. I think it's just going to be Perseus with multiple people because that's really what I started this story for.

-There will be Percabeth in the beginning, and maybe into the middle, but it will most likely eventually die out.

-I have better things to do than this fanfiction. I have another one called "|Turning Tides| A Percy Jackson Betrayal Story" that is published and several others that I have not published. I have advanced classes to study for and I got a scholarship in 7th grade last year that I need to keep. My baby brother was just born a few weeks ago. Do not expect quick updates if you read this story.

-I have no idea whether I might actually go into details and write sex into the story.

-There will be times when you just want to punch every immortal being in the face

-Percy is likely to turn into a god eventually

-I will accept criticism, corrections and ideas (not all of them of course) but do NOT flame on me. Seriously, if you dislike something that much, then hit the back button on this fanfic and leave. I really could not care less if you stayed.

-There will be stupid jokes and just some crack in this story occasionally, I put that stuff into all my stories, so don't get confused or mad about that :D

-This story has more Apollo x Percy and Percy x Hermes because they're the ones who find out about it the quickest (and they're my OTPs.. aw c'mon don't look at me like that they're cute.)

-Not every Percy x Olympian pairing will happen. Hades x Percy doesn't happen at all. Neither does Hestia x Percy. They are the cool aunt and uncle FIGHT ME.

-There is a chance of there being a sequel.

-This will be the only Author's Note that has it's own chapter in the story, to find other Author's Notes you go to the beginning or/and end of the chapter.

-I tend to put songs in my fanfictions, I listen to music while I write and also sometimes music just adds something to the mood of the story that makes it just.. right? It's difficult to describe xD.

-

Ok, I think that's everything, but if something else happens then I'll put it in future Author's Notes.

Hope you like this guys~!