1

Once upon a time, there was a gorgeous, little, eighteen year-old bitch. Nobody loved her more than her grandmother, who at the age of 56 was still pretty fucking hot, herself.

The grandmother, who we’ll call Liz, was an excellent seamstress and was always keeping up with current styles and making clothes for her granddaughter. Just a couple of weeks before this writer began telling this story; Liz had found a great buy on some red satin material at Wal-Mart.

She immediately sat down at her Singer and began sewing. Two days later, her granddaughter tried on the short skirt, bikini panties, and a loose fitting blouse (which was cropped short, so it would hang off her tits and show the well-tanned skin of her luscious belly) Since she was young, she rarely wore (or needed) a bra. Her breasts were high and firm, with nipples which stuck out ¾ inch.

The crowning piece was a matching cape with a hood, which covered her long blonde curls, to keep them from getting blown around on a bad hair day.

“My goodness, sweetheart, now you look just like the girl in the old fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood. Maybe we’ll just start calling you ‘Red’, what do you think?”

Red hugged her granny tight and told her it was a wonderful nickname. Then she grabbed her purse, and her Smart Phone, and headed home, which was a short twenty minute walk through some calm and beautiful woods. Often, the only noise you could hear along the trail was the sound of Ed, the woodcutter’s, chainsaw.
Humming along with the music coming thru her ear plugs, she wasn’t aware of the big Grey Wolf following her most of the way home. He had seen this girl many times and knew exactly who she was, but on that day, there was a definite difference. He appraised the red outfit and decided, ‘nope, that’s not it’

Maybe it was her fine young ass swayed as she bounced along with her music… ‘nope, not that either’.
“PUSSY!” ‘that’s what it is. Today I can smell some pussy juice on this girl. Funny… as old as she is, I wonder why I never caught her scent before’?

The wolf didn’t know that Red had spent a little time masturbating in Liz’s bathroom, just before leaving. She must not have cleaned her legs good, where her girlie cum had dripped.

‘One of these days, I’m gonna have to eat this young one…’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day before yesterday, Red’s mother called her into the kitchen, “Darling, your granny’s not feeling well today. She texted me and asked if you’d mind taking her some soup and a small piece of that pound cake I made. Would you be too busy to do that?”

“Sure, Mom, I’ll be happy to. Will it be okay if I wear my new red outfit?”

“Sure, honey, there’s only woods between here and there. I don’t think you need to be wearing it to town anytime soon, though. It really doesn’t cover much, but I know your granny… she’ll love to see you wearing it.”

A short time later, in the thickest part of the forest, Red felt something cold touch her leg, making her jump.
“Dammit, Harry! You just scared the hell out of me. You’re a bad wolf… a big bad wolf. What are you doing out here on the trail? You usually just watch people from behind the trees.”

All the years Red had walked the trail, she had seen the wolf many times, but never this close. She had spoken to him as he peeked around trees, but never knew he was able to communicate with her.

“I’ve watched you grow up,” the telepathy was very clear in Red’s mind, but she still had reservations about what she was hearing in her head.

“What do you mean, you’ve watched me grow up? If you know me well, then what’s my name?”

“Now how am I supposed to know your name? You always walk this trail to Liz’s place, then back to your own house. Nobody is ever with you. Nobody to call you by name. I guess you think my name is Harry… it’s not, but it’ll do.”