when he thinks about you

Zeo Zagart

I sighed bored, until an idea popped into my head. I grabbed Cerberus and ran down the stairs, only to run into William.

"ah, perfect timing Master Zeo I was just about to get you for your violin lessons."

I sweat dropped. "but I was about to go somewhere!"

William smiled. "but you need to practice."

"but!" I sighed. "fine."

{Time skip}

As i was playing my thoughts went to (y/n), her (h/l) (h/c) blowing in the wind, her sweet smile, and her laugh was music to my ears.

S c r e e c h!!!

I looked down to see a couple of the strings broken. "oops."

William sighed. "Master Zeo that's the second bow you've broken."

"sorry..."

"Is there something troubling you Master Zeo?" William gave me a worried look.

"No, I've just been thinking."

"about?"

I smiled. "about this girl, she's just so sweet and fun to be around."

William chuckled. "I see."

I ran over to William. " do you know what this feeling is?"

William blinked. "well i would believe that you love her."

I thought for a moment. "love..?" I smiled. "yeah that has to be it!"

Max Tate

"Hey Max, you want to have a bey battle." I looked up to see Tyson with a grin on his face.

I smiled. "sure but remember, i wont go easy on you."

We both got ready to launch are beys into the bey dish.

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!!!

we both launched are beys into the dish.

All through the match my mind would randomly go to (y/n).

How she's so good at beyblading and is very smart.

As I was thinking Tyson sent Dracial flying out of the stadium. I ran over to get Dracial.

I smiled. "I guess u got me Tyson."

"Yeah but it seemed like your mind was somewhere else." As he said that he gave me a confused and worried look.

I scratched the back of my neck. "Don't worry I'm fine, now how about we have a rematch."

Tyson smirked. "Alright but get ready to lose."

Ray Kon

I smiled as I saw kids practicing with there beys and trying to get better. As I was watching my mind went to thinking about (y/n) and how (d/n) took my bey.

I chuckled as i remember how she was getting on to (d/n) but ended up forgiving him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as one of the kids beys landed by my feet.

" um mister can you get my bet?"

I smiled at the kid. "Sure."

Right as i was about to grab the bey, (d/n) appeared out of no where snatching off the ground.

He wagged his tail as he looked at me with the beyblade in his mouth.

I chuckled. "Now (d/n) give me that."

As i was about to grab him he took off and headed to where (y/n) was.

I smiled as she took the bey away from (d/n) and went to give it back to the boy.

Kai Hiwatari

As i took a sip of my tea, i looked over to see (y/n) cleaning.

Always cleaning, does she have anything else to do...? As i thought that i took another sip of my tea.

As i continue to drink my tea and watch her clean she would sometimes sing and dance when sweeping the floor.

I chuckled at her stupidy. I looked back out the window.

What am I thinking.... I took a side glance at her. Whats this feeling...did she put something in my drink..?

"Anything else you would like?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by (y/n)

I sighed. "No."

And with that i handed her the money and walked out of the little cafe.

Tyson Granger

"Hey Tyson!"

I looked up to see Zeo running up to me.

I stopped walking. "Hey Zeo, whats up?"

He smiled. "Nothing really i just got out of my violin lesson."

"Oh cool i guess. Where's (y/n)?"

Zeo gave me a confused look "She had to stay for her piano lesson, why you ask?"

I put my hands behind my head. "No reason."

As we walked I imagined (y/n) playing the piano gently with a sweet smile on her face.

"Tyson TYSON!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Zoe. "What?!"

"You didn't answer my question."

I sweatdroped. "You never asked me a question."

Zeo looked at me confused. "Yes I did I asked you right after you asked about (y/n)."

I chuckled while scratching the back of my head. "I wasn't listening."

Kenny
I sighed as I typed the new data of Tysons bey.

As I was typing my mind went back to (y/n) and how she helped me find Tyson. She is very smart and cute

"Wow there kenny your going to frie my serkets it you keep tipping that fast, a girl can only take so much."

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Sorry about that dizzy."

There was amusement in her voice. "Don't tell me your thinking about another girl, i thought i was the only girl."

I sweatdroped. "Yeah...i never said that."