When they get jealous

Zeo Zagart
I cheered as Tyson won his match against Max. "That was awesome Tyson!"

Tyson grinned. "Thanks, say want to have a match against me."

I smiled. "Sure!" I happily got in position.

3...

2...

1...

"Let it rip!"

We both launched are bey into the dish. I smiled. "Go (b/n)! Knock Dragoon out!"

Tyson smirked. "It won't be that easy! Go Dragoon!"

As he said that Dragoon attacked (b/n) sending it out of the dish. "Wow!" I smiled. "That was amazing Tyson!"

Tyson smiled and scratched the back of his neck. Tyson opened his mouth to say something, only for his phone to go off. "Oh that's Kenny, I got to go it was fun hanging out with you and Zeo."

I smiled. "Yeah it was, see you later."

As Tyson and Max left, I noticed that Zeo was gone. I looked around the garden, but couldn't find him. I decided to look inside only to run into William. "I'm sorry William I didn't see you?"

William smiled. "It's quite all right (y/n)."

William when to go back to what he was doing, only for me to stop him. "Hey, William have you seen Zeo?"

William thought for a moment. "I believe he is in his room."

"Hmm, I wonder why." I headed upstairs and tried to open the door only for it to be locked. "Zeo? Can I come in?"

Zeo answered with an annoyed voice. "Why? I thought you were having fun with Tyson and Max."

I made a confused face. "Zeo what's wrong?"

The door opened to show a mad Zeo. "What's wrong, you ignored me and gave Tyson and Max all your attention.."

I looked surprised for a moment before smiling softly. "Don't tell me you were jealous." He looked away with a small blush. I giggled. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you. If it makes you happy we can do what you want to do."

Zeo smiled. "We can watch this movie I ordered from Netflix.

I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Sounds like fun."

Max Tate
I sighed as I waited for Max. "I wonder what's taking Max so long."

As I was waiting someone tapped on my shoulder making me jump. I turned around to see Eddy.

He smiled. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you."

I smiled. "It's fine, what you need."

Eddy shrugged. "Nothing really, just wondering why you were sitting alone."

"Oh, I'm just waiting for Max."

Eddy smiled. "Oh, so you and Max are going on a date."

I smiled. "Yep."

"So where's he taking you?."

I shrugged but smiled. "He didn't say, all he said was that it was a surprise."

Eddy smiled and ruffled my hair. "Well, I hope you have fun."

I blushed. "Stop that Eddy!"

He continued to laugh. "But it's funny."

I smacked him in the head. "Well, it's not for me! It took me forever to fix my hair."

He rolled his eyes but smiled.