•°*~ ѕнιρριиg ¢αℓℓ

[ • Shipping Calls • ]

[ CLOSE FRIENDS ]

[ CLOSE FRIENDS ]

Anne trusts you to an extent that stops at private topics such as her work. She will tell you about her personal life but not entirely for she treasures her privacy and she believes it must be respected. She will treat you like her own family members. She cares for you and would help you with your troubles even if she is busy.

[ 6 / ∞ ]

miserableisms ~ camila

-Sirius-Knox- ~ sirius

PsychoSie ~ sierra

kinkytech ~ tony

-Julianna- ~ jules

BlxckWidxw- ~ natasha

six-of-us ~ luke

•••°°•°•☆☆•°•°°•••

[ LOVERS ]

You mean everything to her, you're basically her whole world. She trusts you with her life and with her secrets which includes her work. It's likely you will know the password to her MacBook and get the chance to babysit her cat. She doesn't care if her bed is too small for the both of you or if she's busy with work. She will make time for you and do all she can to make you happy.

[ 6 / 10 ]

SerpentineBeauty- ~ myah

-HYDRASHADOW- ~ hope

-KingLokiLaufeyson- ~ loki

TheFatalWoman ~ luke

notmrgrey ~ juan

-pxtriotism ~ steve

hulking-lawyers ~ jennifer

•••°°•°•☆☆•°•°°•••

[ EX - LOVERS ]

Anne has lost her trust in you but not entirely. There may be bits of trust left but that depends on how the both of you split. She won't hate you forever but at the beginning of the split, she might not even be able to bear the sight of you. She either considers you as a friend or a threat. If you remain a friend, she will talk to you, only of she wants to but if she remains close to you, she'll treat you like a close friend.

[ 0 / 10 ]

•••°°•°•☆☆•°•°°•••

[ FAMILY ]

Blood related or very close friends, Anne loves you to no end and will protect you like a guard. This is one of the closest relations to her, unless you are a distant family member she doesn't really talk to. She cares for you dearly, share her secrets with you and will even trust you with her cat and life. She'll get rid of anyone who is a threat to you and help you with your problems, whether big or small.

[ 2 / ∞ ]

-ofAwkwardSummers ~ mykel

MagikMutant ~ illyana

•••°°•°•☆☆•°•°°•••

[ ENEMIES ]

Anne despises you and she will never talk even if she is forced to. If you provoke her, you'll suffer through an endless lecture about respect or her fluent language of cursing. She will try her best to avoid you and get rid of you but most of the time, she would just ignore. She dislikes you wasting her time or even seeing your face. Even though Anne may seem like a nice, the amount of had she can carry is terribly heavy.

[ 2 / ∞ ]

TheMonsterKing- ~ kragnox

-Rosalie-Hale- ~ rosalie

•••°°•°•☆☆•°•°°•••

[ FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS ]

For this friendship, you're classified as Anne's close friend but with a sexual tension. When she wishes to satisfy her desires, she will turn to you. She cares for you as much as she does her family and will treat you perfectly, not like an object. She respects you for who you are and maybe, she might secretly love you.

[ 2 / 10 ]

Taroon_Summers ~ taroon

@BrokenArmxr ~ tony

imnotpeterparker ~ penny