•°*~ ємσʝι ѕтαятєяѕ

[ 🍻 ] - It was just a terribly random night

[ 🍻 ] - It was just a terribly random night. At a bar, Anne was a little drunk, or maybe very drunk. Your muse ( either just as drunk or very much sober ) stumbles across a very drunk Anne Weying who attempts her very best at starting/maintaining a conversation.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 🍴 ] - You decided to visit Anne for some reason. When you were there, you see her bustling around her house, bringing things into the kitchen and trying her best to cook but was obviously failing rather terribly.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 😘 ] - You and Anne were sitting around, talking quietly to each other. While you were talking, Anne had gone rather quiet but you weren't paying much attention to what she was doing for you were absorbed in your talking. All of a sudden, Anne kissed you without much of a warning.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 👻 ] - There was a thunderstorm and a blackout. The only source of light was a single candle, lit in between you and Anne. Instead of being in a state of panic, the both of you were sharing ghost stories in the dark.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 😴 ] - Muse A is staying over at Muse B's place for the night. While Muse B is asleep Muse A is awaken by a nightmare and decides to wale Muse B up for comfort and to have someone to talk to about their nightmare and lack of sleep.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 😬 ] - Muse A is busy doing their own thing and minding their own business in the middle of the day. They hear a sound coming from their living room, only to find Muse A climbing through their window instead of using the front door like every other normal human.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 🔪 ] - Muse A has been driven insane by something and they lose their senses. Muse B comes around Muse A's place but is met by a knife to their neck and a crazed Muse A behind them who seems ready to shed blood.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 💥 ] - Muse A slams Muse B into a wall all of a sudden, leaving them pinned beneath them. There is a tense moment of eye contact and Muse A doesn't seem to have the intention of moving aside, keeping Muse B trapped in between them and the wall.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 😡 ] - Muse A is in a rage and is trashing their own house, flipping things around and wrecking everything in sight. Muse B shows up and finds Muse A's house in a wreck, and they have to find a way to stop the raging.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[ 🗡️ ] - For some training, Muse A and B decide to duel in a gym. The duel gets a little insane, the gym almost in a mess and a wreck as Muse A and B continue to fight.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[⛓️] - You wake up to find yourself handcuffed to Anne who is trying to pick her way through the lock. No matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't unlock. You and Anne have to go through a day or possibly more with the handcuffs on, until you find the key or the source of the handcuffs.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[✨] - Muse A finds Muse B laying on a mat at the park at night. Muse B seems to be stargazing by themselves, doing nothing more than just staring at the night sky. Muse A decides to approach Muse B quietly, not wanting to disturb the peace of the night.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[🤒] - Muse A is terribly sick and has been admitted to the hospital for the illness had gone a little out of hand. Muse B decides to pay Muse A a visit and accompany them at the hospital throughout their stay.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[😈] - Anne decided to let Venom use her body for a day. You decided to visit her but you noticed she was a little bit off. Her eyes were entirely black, glowing a little white now and then. Her voice was distorted and she kept eating chocolate and tater tots. And that's when you realized.

~•°•[♕]•°•~

[😵] - It was after Thanos's snap. Anne had began to train instead of focusing on her work, wanting to help the avengers fight the man who had caused everyone's misery. You find her training at the gym at night, all worked up and exhausted but she kept pushing herself. As you were about to approach her, she dropped to the ground and fainted.