13- You're asking me out?

Sorry, I know I promised to give this to you guys like yesterday, but my mum took all my electronics (laptop, phone, ipod) so I was no way able to get to wattpad..and I am meant to be using her laptop for homework but here I am typing the 13th chapter of the gender swap, hey don't judge me this is for you guys :) :P Enjoy!

--

Niall (Nicole) 

I woke up to an air hostess tapping my shoulder gently but frequently to the point where I almost yelled, 'What do you want?!' at her. I lazily opened my eyes, and sat up to look at the food menu she handed to me for our morning breakfast on the plane, we were landing in an hour or so. 

I squinted my eyes, as it was hard to read because I just woke up. For appetizers, we have two choices, either a cold coleslaw salad, or a bagel with cottage cheese and bacon. For our main course we have a bowl of baked beans accompanied by an egg and sausages, or we have wheetabix cereal with milk and strips of bacon on the side. You can have these with either juice, hot chocolate, tea, water or wine. Just ask one of our cabin crew members! Details for dessert will be told whencomfortable  food is served. We hope you're having a great flight! Enjoy! 

I rolled my eyes and shoved the menu in the front pocket of my seat, and tried to get in a position, luckily no one was sitting beside me so I had the two window seats to myself. I slipped off my boots revealing my black socks and quietly got up to go to the bathroom.

There was a short line of about two people and the person in the stall was Harry. When he came out, the next person went in and as he passed me, he waved and awkwardly put his head down and grinned to myself. I tried to ignore the grin part, and just went into the toilet.

When I got back to my seat Harry was sitting in the second free seat next to me, "Hey." He said looking up from the book he was reading, I looked at him in shock, and sat slowly into my seat, "Um...hi...what are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound as nice as possible.

"You dropped this." He said, as his face became straight, he handed me a wine coloured Irish passport, "On your way to the bathroom I guess..." He said, getting up from the seat and managing to pass by my huge thighs.

"Thanks." I smiled, tucking the passport into my bag. "How are the guys?" I said, refering to Liam and Zayn. He was about to walk away but he turned around to answer me, his hands were tucked in his pockets. 

"Um...they're good I guess." Harry smiled.

"Tell them I said hi." I smiled back, trying to act as girly as possible, so I tucked my hair behind my hair and bit my lip, but it obviously sent the wrong signal. 

Because then he said to me, "Nicole, I was wondering, do you want to go out with me sometime?" 

--

I think Nicole is Ashley Benson, because when I wrote this I was imagining her... yea. IRDK. Did you understand this (lol) was it bad? I really don't know.. my mum is taking her laptop away :( So see you in a few days, or a week idk. Sorry if this was too short or crappy. I might edit it later.

Have a great week :)

QOTD: How has your summer been?