| The Beginning |

Echo, Mario, J4C0B, and kionfgg got into the bus.
      The bus took off when the driver saw all 100 players in the bus.
      "Mario, J4C0B, where do we land?" asked Echo, "You guys lead the way, me and kionfgg follow."
      Mario said, "We land at an unpopulated place but has lots of loot. We'll go to the disco place."
      Mario, and J4C0B mark it. Kionfgg and Echo mark it after seeing them mark the place.
      Then, four lights shone on where they marked.
      "It's there!" exclaimed kionfgg, "We should jump!"
      "Yeah, let's go!" said Mario, running to the door.
      "THANKS DRIVER!" kion said, the driver sent them a thumbs up.
      "LET'S GOOOO!" said Echo.
      They all jumped out of the bus. They started zooming through the sky.
      "Guys, we're getting close! Pull out your gliders!" Mario commanded.
      Echo and J4C0B got into their pockets and pulled out their gliders.  
      Kionfgg seeing Echo, Mario, and J4C0B take the glider out of their pocket, proceeded to get his own glider out of his pocket. He found it, pressed a button and tossed it. He was surprised to know how to use the glider.
      Mario's and J4C0B's gliders are the Downshift gliders, Echo's glider is the default one same with kionfgg.
      They landed in the disco house. Luckily, there was four chests. Unluckily, they were looted. Only two grey guns were left.
      The team of four looked at eachother.
      "Ok, I've got a plan. Since Echo and kionfgg are not that good at aiming, no offense, me and Mario will take the two guns and shoot them at the front. You guys pickaxe them from the back and we will get them. Me and Echo will take the first two teamates and Mario and kionfgg will take the other two." planned J4C0B.
      They all nodded.
      Mario and J4C0B jumped in and got the guns.
      Echo and kion (we'll call him kion ok?) found the squad.
      "Guys!" kion shouted in a whisper, "We found them!"
They crouched and located the team. They were all decked out with SCARs and P90s. They weren't sure if they would survive.
Kion and Echo pulled out their pickaxes and Mario and J4C0B took out their grey ARs.
The team got surprised. They started to fire. Luckily, Mario and J4C0B has experience in this trickery. They jumped and dodged. And while the team was distracted, kion and Echo slashed at the squad. Then the squad realized they were ambushed and gave up.
Echo and kion fistbumped. Mario took the chance to take them down.
"Nice job, team Esketit." congratulated J4C0B.
"Wait, so now we are 'Team Esketit?'" asked kion.
"Yee." said Mario.

And with that, kion and Echo got the P90s, and Mario and J4C0B got the SCARs. They left the disco place and went on the road to Leaky Lake.