| Leaky Lake |

"Huh, I thought this place was called 'Loot Lake?'" asked Mario.
      "It's probably the new update." replied Echo.
      "Yeah, I heard there is a new weapon called the 'Quadbomber'" said J4C0B.
      "Guys quiet!" kion said in a hushed tone. A squad was walking across the bank of the lake.

          ~POV TO BANK SQUAD~

      "Guys, I have a feeling we're being watched." said the Skull Ranger.
      "Hey, don't feel scared! We've battled 3 squads and won! We are unstoppable!" replied the Raven, holding his wife, Ravage, by the hand.

         ~BACK TO TEM ESKETIT~
      "They've even got a Skulltrooper and a Skull Ranger! This is insanity! We need to stop them!" exclaimed J4C0B.
      "Ok guys. We'll wait until they reach the other side of the lake. And while they are still moving, we will hide behind those rocks." said Mario, pointing to a bunch of rocks. "After they reach the other side, I suspect they will go to the factories. And first we will jump into the vortex in the middle. It will fling us into the air. And after that, we use these babies." said Mario with a smile, pulling out four grapplers. "Heh, found them lying on the ground. Two from the guys and two from the ground. So, whaddaya say?" asked Mario.
      They all gave a thumbs up. They bid good luck and got a grappler.
      "Remember the plan." reminded J4C0B. Echo and kion saluted.
      The Bank squad finally reached the other side and the plan was executed.
      The Bank squad went in the factories.
      Mario and Echo went in first, jumping into the vortex and then flying off. J4C0B and kion followed behind.
      They then started to grapple toward the group.
      The four players of the Bank squad heard the grapples and came out of the factories.
      They started to fire on team Esketit.
      Quickly, Mario screamed, "GUYS GET OUT YOUR BLUEPRINTS! NOW!!"
      Everyone took out their blueprints. Mario and J4C0B started to build their bases. Echo was doing it a little slower than the brothers but still was able to. While kion was having trouble. Echo brought kion into his 1x1.
      "Kion, we gotta help the them. Get out your P90." Echo told kion. Kion and Echo pulled out their P90s.
      "Ok. On 3..." kion counted down. "2...", "1..."
      "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" kioncalled out.
      Echo opened the door to his 1x1 and ran out the door with kion.
      They started to shoot the buildings of the Bank squad.
      "Oooo, run! Run, coward!" screamed Echo.
      Suddenly, the Bank squad's base fell down.
      Only one survived the fall. A Raven.
      "Any last words?" asked J4C0B, holding a heavy shotgun one of the Raven's teammates had.
      "You suck." said the Raven.
      "Makes sense." said J4C0B and shot the Raven.
      "Ok guys, we need some shotguns. Mario and I will get the heavy shotguns, Echo and kion get the double barrel shotgun. They do alot of damage but you need to be in close range.
      They got their guns and left.