Safe Haven

They got home and Lupe, Leah, Angelo, and now Marc too saw Harry getting out the car with Jen wrapped up. They go running outside he puts his finger to his lip.

*Whispering* “Guys she’s sleeping I know you all wanna see how she is doing but she needs rest and a doctor. I have already called him he should be here shortly.”

He walks her upstairs and puts her in the bed. He kisses her on the forehead.

“I promise I will never let you go again, not now or ever.” He saw Jen crack a smile in her sleep.

The doctor arrives and it sent straight up to Jen’s room.

Harry-”Hey Doc, she is really stressed the only guy who has been able to touch her is me so please don’t make her do something she doesn't’ want too, It’s the last thing she needs.” *looking over at her black eye and split lip* “take good care of her please”

Doc-”I will do everything in my power to make her better again.”

Harry goes down stairs to talk to everyone.

“So he is up there now and she is very touchy.She wouldn’t let the officer touch her or anything only me. Lupe,Leah I am sure you two will be okay. It’s Angelo and Marc.”

“Harry she’s my fucking ex-wife and if i wanna hold her I will and that's that.”

“Yes but Marc, she may not let you is what I am trying to tell you okay.”

*Marc just walks away in anger*

Lupe-”Anybody want tea?”

They all said yes. Lupe walks out and Angelo went to go comfort Marc.

Leah-”Hey Harry what happened when you got there I could see she didn’t have anything on coming in.”

-”I can’t even begin to explain it, that bastard. Come on outside.”

-”Harry what is it I can handle it.”

-”I..I..I.. got there just in time, he was gonna hurt her and I couldn’t have bear to know that if I hadn't found her.”

-”Harry was he…”

-”He was gonna rape her Leah I can’t bear to think about it. The look on her face the screams got louder each time I went up a floor.”

-”Harry listen to me you did it baby, *rubbing his back* You saved her from something that could have been so much worse, my best friend we are talking about. Thankyou.” *as she hugs him crying*

-”Let’s go back in and see if the Doc is done.”

When they walked back inside the doctor was there waiting for Harry and Leah. He explained that Jen was beaten up severely. Her back from top to bottom is bruised. The black eye and split lip don’t make it any better. Her legs and stomach are bruised too. She needed stitches on her stomach from under her breast down to her belly button.  She managed to say that he kicked her and threw her against a bed she was on. She is very fragile right now and needs the best care. Luckily she knew I was there to help but I tried to touch her least as possible while examining her. Now who is taking care of her. Marc goes to say me but realizes its Harry. Harry says I will be. He explains she had to take a pain relief pill every 4-6 hours and  please use plenty of ice packs. Here is an antibiotic to clean the stitches too. She said she has had something to eat not much though so make sure she is hydrated. “I will be back in a few days to check on Ms. Lopez in the meantime keep her in bed i she wants to move herself little by little okay but not too much please.”

“Thankyou Doctor” *shaking his hand” “So much.”

Leah-”Harry why don’t we all go up and see her first and then when we come back down you can go up.”

They walked upstairs but Jen was asleep they all quietly walked over and said something to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and forehead.

They Walk back down and Leah motions for Harry to go up. “Oh Marc she asked for the kids earlier before we got here can you bring them by tomorrow please.”

“Sure thing man anything for her.”

He walks upstairs and he sees her sleeping. He sits beside her picking up her hand and kissing it. She moans.

“I was waiting for you to come up here.” *opening her eyes and smiling*

“Try not to move please I don’t need you hurting anymore.”

“I’m all on that stuff the doctor gave me.” *she says giggling*

“Oh no” *he chuckles*

“Jen I am so sorry I let you go like that I can’t even imagine I just am so sorry.”

*she cups his cheek* “Baby nobody saw it coming. It just happened and that’s okay, none of this was your fault do you hear me.” *she tries to hold back tears acting like it was all okay* But it wasn’t

“Jennifer look at me, I know it’ not okay I can see it in your eyes, don’t act like it.”

*her eyes start to fill with tears, she can’t hold back anymore. She tries to sit up to get to Harry.*

“Jen don't do that you are gonna hurt yourself.”

“Papi please just come sit with me.” *as she’s crying*

Harry ever so carefully climbs into bed with her. She tries to lay ontop of him but she physically can’t.

“Baby you're close enough I am not going anywhere.I am staying right here.”

“Harry*sobbing* I..I..love you.”

Harry’s heart skips a beat. She loves him. “She loves me..?” *he smiles and lays his chin on her head.* Jennifer is holding onto harry with her head on his chest.

“Jennifer I love you too. I think more than you know.”

Just as Jen starts to drift off to sleep the doorbell goes off and there’s a knock rough knock at the door...

(okay okay yes its short but why not some have to be .)