Conversation and Confession

Third Person POV

Rather than sitting across from each other, Blake insisted on them sitting beside each other. As they say down, Blake never let go of his hand. "S-So what should we t-talk about?" Blake smiled as her ears started to twitch "Let's start with something small. That was we can go bigger later, alright?" Y/N nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "I-If you don't m-mind, could you tell me about y-your team?"

"Well that's...a good start. Well Ruby's basically a big child, but in a good way. Her wacky ways surprise me every single day and that attitude of her is one of her greatest traits. Weiss is...used to be stuck up, but now she's trying her best to improve as a person. She's probably the most "proper" person I've ever met, but sometimes you need a person like that."

Y/N held his breath as he knew Yang was next. He sat up straight and shook a bit "Are you okay?" He nodded, eager to hear about the busty blonde. "Yang is... interesting honestly. I can't really put her into words. That wild personality of hers puts a smile on everyone's face, but that smile could get destroyed if you say the wrong thing to her. She's... protective over Ruby and I mean protective. The other day Cardin attempted to grab Ruby's ass and he ended up getting a broken leg, broken fingers, and a few broken ribs. Family is important to her, hell, isn't it to everyone?"

"Y...yeah."
"Is something wrong?"
"N-No."
"Y/N, you are a terrible liar. It's fine to tell me. I promise I won't say a word to anyone."
"W-Well I never knew my birth parents since right after I was born, they put me up for adoption. For a few years I had been place at an orphanage and sadly, no one wanted me. Eventually I had been the last child there until..."

A small smile graced his face.

Flashback

A 5 year old Y/N sat alone in his room, playing with a few toys that Mrs. Rogers handed him. The door to his room opened up and his eyes immediately looked towards it "Y/N, we have someone that would like to see you." His eyes lit up as a blonde woman walked through the door and kneeled down in front of him "Hello child."

She smiled at him as his eyes widened "A-Are you gonna t-take me home w-with you?" Her smile grew bigger as she ruffled his hair "That's the plan little one." The young boy started to embrace her and she returned the hug "M-Mom..." She picked him up as he held on to her more. She could feel her shirt getting wet as he began to cry a bit "Yes, I'm gonna be your new Mom." As they left the room, the workers there started to wave at Y/N since he had been leaving them and finally going to a good home. "Goodbye Y/N." He smiled as a few tears went down his face. He waved back and his new mother smiled along with him. As they left the orphanage, Y/N had asked her a simple question.

"W-what's your real name?"
"Glynda Goodwitch, but you can call me Mom."
"That makes me... Y/N Goodwitch?"
"If you want it to be your last name then yes, but if you would like to keep your real last name, that'll be fine."

End Flashback

Blake's grip on Y/N's hand began to get tighter. "Even though my parents abandoned me, I forgive them. Maybe they didn't have enough money to support all of us so they had to give me to the orphanage. I'll never know their reasoning, but I do know this. If they didn't do that I would have never met Ms. Goodwitch. Nor would I have gone to Beacon and met Team JNPR, Ruby, Weiss, Ozpin, Yang and...you." A small tear slipped out of his eye as he looked Blake in hers. She wiped it away and smiled "I guess you're right."

Blake placed her hand on his cheek and giggled "Well since you told me something like that I guess I should...tell you something." She sighed and looked at the table before looking back at him. "Here it goes..."

A/N: Part 1 of 2. Tell me what you thought and I'll see you guys later.