Improve

A/N: Take place a few days after Y/N ran off.

3rd Person POV

Usually this wasn't something he would do, but tonight was different. Y/N was currently looking upon the broken moon with a look of thought across his face. Ever since he yelled at Jay he's been feeling horrible, even after Jay said he didn't care. That's when someone crossed his mind.

Yang.

Despite the fact that he loved her...why did he get angry? He... He isn't her boyfriend and she isn't his girlfriend. The words that Jay spoke began to come back to Y/N and he started to realize that Yang is just a crush that he'd get over. But how long will it take to get over her?

"I didn't think your teammate would be telling the truth when he said you'd be up here." Y/N turned around to see his adoptive mother, Glynda Goodwitch, standing with her hand on her hip.

"Shouldn't you be inside?"
"... I've... been t-thinking."
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"...I don't k-know."
"Well... I'm here if you wanna talk."
"T-Thanks... Ms. Goodwitch."
"When there aren't any students around you may call me Mom."

Y/N didn't respond as he kept gazing at the moon. His body started to shake a bit and a few tears slipped out "W-Will do..." Glynda slowly made her way towards Y/N and put her arms around him, wiping the tears away from his eyes "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

Y/N nodded and Glynda hugged him a bit tighter "Remember what I said. I'll always be here for you. It's a mother's duty to be there for her child."

Before Y/N could utter something, shouting and screaming could be heard down below. "You...should probably get that Mom." She smiled and kissed him on top of the head "Love you." As she walked away, the shy huntsman-in-training muttered "Love you too..."

After waiting for a few minutes, Y/N eventually stood up and sighed "I... I shouldn't try to change for Yang. That only proves that we wouldn't work out. I should try to change for myself." His eyes went back to the moon and he smiled as he saw some of the pieces seemingly coming together. "Yeah... that's what I'll do."

The Next Day- Blake POV

"B-Blake, are you s-sure we should do this? W-What if someone-" I put my finger on his lips and smiled "No one will find us. I promise." He looked away for moment before nodding "F-Fine." I put my hand on his chest and lightly pushed him into the bookshelf. I placed my lips on his and he gladly returned it. He pulled me a bit closer and I could feel his hands travel down my lower back. We departed lips and a giant blush could be seen on his face. "Y-Your lips tasted like s-strawberries..." He stopped right before he could feel my ass and honestly... I was just hoping he'd s-

"BLAKE WAKE UP!!!! I CAN'T FIND YANG ANYWHERE!!!!!!" I slowly opened my eyes and put my hands on my ears "Was shouting necessary?" That dream was... something. Begrudgingly, I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes "Sorry! It's just that you didn't wake up and you kept rubbing your body and-"

"WHY WERE YOU WATCHING?!"
"I mean... you seemed to be enjoying yourself."
"...You will not say a word to anyone. Understand?"
"Not even-"
"I. Will. End. You."
"MEEP!"

3rd Person POV-With Y/N

"Come on man! Get back up!" Y/N struggled to stand after he took a strong strike to his gut. His clothes had been tattered and his Aura was basically down to 7%. Though...this didn't stop him. He finally stood up, but dropped the two blades in his hands. "You may want to pick up your weapon Y/N."

Ever since 5:45 this morning, Pyrrha, Jay, and Y/N have been training. Well Y/N had been training while Jay and Pyrrha just helped out. Y/N slowly picked up one of his swords, but he could barely hold it "Y/N, why don't we take a break?" Jay walked up to Y/N and took the blade from his hand "You did well today!" Pyrrha smiled and walked up to him, putting her hand on his shoulder "Y-Yeah. I should rest for a couple of minutes." And with that... Y/N fell over "Y/N!"