"Secrets Secrets Secrets." ^Chapter 2^

>!< WARNING!! Self Harm Is Located Somewhere In This Chapter, If You Do Not Enjoy These Sensitive Subjects Please Do not carry On Reading, Thank you!! >!<

The Next Day Edd Had Stayed In His Room, Tom Would Often Peek In Since Edd's Bedroom Door Never Had A Lock On It. Tom Walked In With Matt Following, Tom Placed Some Toast On A Drawer Beside Edd. Matt Sat In A Chair, Fiddling With His Fingers. "Care To Tell Us What's Happening, Edd?" Tom Said Harsher Than Expected.

Matt Nodded Agreeing With Tom, Both Of Them Then Turn Towards The Short Brunette Who Was Quiet. So Very Quiet You Could Drop A Pin & Hear It. "I-It's A Secret..." Edd Stuttered. He Had Hidden Himself Under The Sheets, Obviously Signaling The Other Two He Did Not Want to Talk About It.

Tom However As Stubborn As Ever, Scooted Closer To Edd. His Pitch Black Eyes Stared Into His Beady Little Green Eyes. "Why Are You're Eyes Green?" Tom Asked Rather Rudely. Matt Pushes Tom Away. "Stop It Tom, You're Stressing Him!" The Ginger Said Flicking His Wrist In A 'Shoo' Manner.

"Oh Shut Up Matt, Like You Don't Stress Anybody With You're Narcissistic Personality!!" Tom Yelled Back At Him. Matt Pauses Looking Kind Of Defeated. Matt Nodded & Walked Out Of The Room, Edd Looking Disappointed "Tom, Why'd You Do That!?..." He Couldn't Bring Himself To Yell, If He Did His room Would Be A Neon Green Mess.

Matt Closes The Door Behind Him & Takes Off His OverCoat. He Looks In A Mirror Beside Edd's Room But Takes Note To Eavesdrop As Well. Matt Didn't Like The Alcoholic Around The Sick Cinnamon Roll.

"Why Don't You Tell Us What's Wrong!? We Only Want To HELP You!!" Tom Yelled. Edd Scooted Away. Trying Not To Break Down. "Please.. Stop.." He Said Hugging His Elbows. "Fine.. But When I Come Back In You Better Tell Me What The Hell Is Going On..." Tom Snapped, Walking Out The door & Slamming It.

As Walking Out Tom Shot A Glare At Everything Around Him, Including Matt. Edd Gets Up From The Bed & Sits Near The Door, Hugging his Knees. His Eyes Began To Water As They Felt Like They Burning out once Again. Edd Felt like Melting into A puddle As The Nuclear Tears streamed down his cheeks. They Weren't the Common Tears He Had To Experience, These Were Tears Of Pure Guilt & Sadness. Crying Wasn't Enough Stress Relief For Him.

Edd Had Looked Over At A Blank Paper Of His. He Slowly Took It & Folded it Into A Small Diamond Shape. The Two Edges Were As Sharp As A Razor. Edd Had A Straight & Emotionless Look On His Face. He Wanted To Vent, He Just Didn't Know How To Use It. Instead He Began Cutting The Rims Of His Wrist. To Him It Didn't Really Hurt & It Was Helping. Small Drops Of Blood Stained His Pants However He Did not Care. Very Soon His Eyes Returned Normal. When He Heard The Door Click Open He immediately Covered Himself With His Blanket. Though There was Still A Glowing Tint To His Eye.

It Was Just Matt. "Heya Edd, How Are You Doing?" The Ginger Asked. "I-I'm Fine." The Brunette-boy said Stuffing His Wrists Deeper Into The Blanket surrounding Him, "So.. Um.. May I Talk To You..?" Matt Said Kind Of Nervously. He Closes The Door Behind Him & Sat On The Bed With Edd. "Ask Away." Edd Nodded Smiling Slightly. "I Don't Think You're Safe Around Tom.. I-I Mean He Yelled At You.. Even Threatened you-" Matt Was Cut off By Edd placing A Palm On His Knee though Aware Of Hiding The Cuts.

"I Can Handle It, Matt. Don't Worry, You Don't Need To Care For Me." He Smiles Sadly. Tom Sighs With Relief, He Overheard Everything. Matt Exhales (Mission Failed We'll Get Em' Next Time) "Okay Then.." He Said Leaving The Room & Eyeing Tom. The Two Eyed Eachother Both Of Them Thinking, ' ' He Will Be Mine. ' '