Chapter 8~

Katherine's POV

I woke up so early this morning by Venessa.

"Katherine the other girl is sleeping, We have our first Quidditch Practice in 30 minutes!" Venessa whispered- yelled.

"Why..... WHAT QUIDDITCH PRACTICE?" I woke up immediately and grabbed my uniform for quidditch, got ready in about 30 minutes.

We had 10 minutes left so I packed my bag for the rest of the day.

Once 10 minutes were done Venessa and I walked to the common room to see the whole team there along with Professor Snape giving a paper to flint.

Venessa and I came downstairs, seen by the rest of the team.

Venessa and I' Father got the whole team Nimbus 2001" Draco Said as he gave each one of us a nimbus 2001.

Of course I knew what was that broom, Venessa told me about the brooms and she said her father got the team Nimbus 2001 which didn't come out yet, but they somehow got it.

"Girls are ready, Shall we head since the Gryffindorks are there by now." Flint said as he walked out along with the team following behind him.

When we got there we see the Gryffindor team about to start practice when the captain saw us.

"How, I booked the field for today?!" The Scottish captain asked to no one in particular.

"Easy wood, Note.." Flint said as he gave the piece of paper to the Gryffindor captain.

"I would like to allow the Slytherin team to take the field today, to train their new Seeker and chasers." Reads the Gryffindor team.

"What is happening?"Hermione asked as she came up to us along with Ron.

"You got new chasers and a seeker?" Asked Ron

"Yes.." The team Said as they let Draco, Venessa and I to the front.

"Malfoys? And Katherine?" Asked Harry.

"Yes, but that is not only new, We also got new brooms." One member of our  team smirked at the Gryffindor team.

"Nimbus 2001?!" Ron asked shocked "How did you get those?!" He continued.

"Its a Gift from Venessa's and Draco' Father.." Flint Smirked "What do you have BloodTraitors? A toy Broom?" He continued as the whole team laughed.

I had enough, Venessa told me about this stuff so I understood what is happening.

I pushed and Punched Flint, Once I did that Venessa punched him

"Eat Slugs!" We both pointed our wands at him.

Flint was on the ground now and vomiting Slugs.

The whole Slytherin team glared at us except Draco. And the Gryffindor team plus Hermione and Ron looked shocked.

The Slytherin helped Flint and left to the Hospital Wing.

"Wow, we did not except that to happen!" The twins Said surprised in sync.

"Your welcome.. Weasleys" I told the three red-heads.

"Uhh... Yeah Thank you Malfoy, Potter" Ron awkwardly thanked but I noticed the glare in his eyes pointed onto me.

"Weasley? Do you need to say something just spill.." I had a cold look.

"Let's go Kate"Venessa had the same cold look as we walked to breakfast.

We walked into the Great Hall since it was time for breakfast.

Once we sat down, I saw the girl who I caught yesterday during Flying Lessons.

The girl waved, I just gave a fake smile.

"I'm not hungry Ven, Can I skip breakfast?" I asked.

"No.. Breakfast is the most important time to eat, you'll have energy for the day" Venessa Answered.

"Please, I will eat during lunch, Ven Please." I begged.

"Katherine Lily Potter eat breakfast" Venessa said using my full name.

"Geez, Fine I'll eat." I said defeated.

I grabbed some Toast and tea.

Once that finished we went to class to meet Alexander and Mark on the way.

"Eyy! What's up, Miss me?" Mark smirked.

"No, I wish you were still sick.." I said rather harshly.

"Ow, Potter it hurts right here... Can you feel my pain?" Mark faked pouting.

"That is not were your heart is Mark, its on the other side... Idiot" I mumble the last part.

"Stop flirting, it making me feel sick.." Alexander said as he pretended to throw up.

"Shut up, That is not flirting, I'm just telling were is heart is.." I answers.

"How can you know, when you have no heart?" He asked.

"Shut up can you?" I asked rudely.

We finally entered class for the first period.

The rest of the day was really boring, nothing happened just a normal day.

****
Sorry for not writing that much, it pretty late and tomorrow I got school. I wanna thank poptartspls again for helping me with my ideas!

Thanks bro!

Peace out~