Chapter 16~

Katherine's POV

For the rest of that Day, I felt Guilty.. I knew that I'm the cause of this and maybe Hogwarts will Close down because of these attacks..

Every time someone talks about the Attacks I get the feeling that they might find out its me who did it.

Right now, Its the next day and all classes are cancelled and we are suppose to go to the Defense against the Dark Arts club.

I honestly felt like not going since, Venessa has been crying and I feel really really Guilty.

I stayed Up all night that I barely got any sleep.

I just started at the ceiling above me.

I was still wake till breakfast started.

An Hour before breakfast, I got up and looked at Venessa's Bed and she was there with dried Tears on her face.

I honesty Feel so sad and Guilty, Because its my fault.. If I wasn't here none of this would've Happened.

I grabbed my wand from my Trunk and Got dressed. I left the Dorms and Common room.

I went straight to the Bathroom Where Moaning Mrytle is.

Once I got there without getting caught I looked at the mirror to find Mrytle crying.

"Mrytle? Are okay?" I asked the Crying Ghost.

"No! Someone decided to throw a Book at me!" The Cries of the Annoying Ghost Rise

"I'm Sorry, Please stop crying.." I told her.

She just cried more.

"What book did they throw?" I asked.

"There! That one, with the Light Green Cover." She answered.

I looked next to the sink and saw indeed a Light Green Covered book, I decided to open it. I Looked through Pages before finding one

It read.

Dear Diary,                            
Today, I saw Hermione talking to that Weasley!

His ugly red hair made him even uglier than Ever!

Hermione is a beautiful girl! How on Earth can she talk to this Red Haired Freak!

I'm pretty sure my sister can agree with that,

Talking about My Sister, She has been crying and crying. Ever Since she saw Alexander in the hospital Wing.

Who ever did this, I am Going to Murder them!  I gotta go someone's coming!                       

                                                              ~D.M
I looked at the page and re Read it again.

I think I'll take this... If he looks for it, I'll give it to him.

'I wonder whose this Diary..' I Thought Sarcastically.

"It's Of course Draco's" I mumbled. "How did the Person look like?" I continued.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW! I WAS LOOKING AT THE WINDOW!" The now Angry Ghost Yelled at me.

"I'm Sorry, I didn't know that... " I apologized.

"I think I might head back to the common room, I'll Come back soon.." I smiled.