Chapter - 48

Happy Reading....

------------------------------------------

Kusum~

" Hello honey"

His voice sent numerous chill through my entire body. It felt like worms are crawling on my body, it felt disgusting and heart thumping fear. I never in my dream imagined this situation would come when I have to fucking meet my assaulter. He almost raped me, but his touching never less than a rape to me.

I hate this situation right now, cursing my fate to create something like this. Who wants to be in a situation where you come face-to-face with the assaulter in the morning, early morning I mean.

Anger course through me as I glare at him who looks to the ground his smile fading slowly. I clench my hand into fist as all the scenes playing one by one, lumps kept on coming in my throat. I don't want to see this human being, I really don't want to.

" What are you doing here?" I said though I clench my teeth.

He lifts his eyes to meet mine before going back down. He bits his lip and takes a step forward, I involuntarily step back instantly.

" Pizza delivery "

I furrow my eyebrows wondering who has ordered pizza in this morning.

" What the fuck is your presence doing here cunt?"

Deep voice comes behind me making me sigh in relief , Alexander comes and stands beside me wrapping an arm around me heat spreads my body . Until he held me I didn't know my legs are shaking and cold as ice.

Luke looks at him and sighs before repeating the answer to him.

" I think I should fire this pizza owner right now" he mutters above me making my eyes go wide.

Yet I did not say anything. I just looked at him then back to luke.

" Look am sorry for whatever I have done, I was beyond angry when you did that to me, and also for whatever I committed I had received the punishment -"

" Which you deserve " Alexander interrupts him.

I didn't want to be a weak girl anymore, even though it hurts me like hell I still want to go through that, so that with time I let go of it and move on even though the memories still be in back of my mind.

These kind of things traumatize a person so fucking much that it's way too difficult for one move out of that shell, with time. Sometimes one doesn't even realize with time that how much time has passed, how many months, years they have left by. I have gone through that thrice before and I have no idea how I got the strength to get up and move forward again every single time.

Alexander's hold on me tightens nearly about to make a bruise on my skin as he glares at him with those hard eyes. I take a deep deep breath and clench my hands in my sides and say looking straight in his eyes.

" Please take that pizza away with you and throw that in the garbage, don't worry I will pay you.." I stop as Alexander steps away from us to inside I guess for the money leaving me alone, I continue gritting my teeth as heat spreads my cheeks "..before you do something just like you did with me, better remember these questions luke what if something like that happens with your mother, what if something like that happens with your sister or your girlfriend or your wife and also imagine that happened to any of them by a gang just because they are angry or upset with any one of them.
Seems painful right? I know, I forgive you luke whatever you did and trust me its so fucking hard to forgive your assaulter but I want to forgive, not for you but for me, for me because I want to move on in my life and be strong."