nøte

I woke up the next day, it was pitch black.. I'm assuming it's still night. I head a buzz beside me, probably my phone..

I felt my surroundings as if i was blind. I suddenly found my phone and switched it on. God, Activvity was messaging me again.

A= Activvity Y= Y/N

A:'Do you know where you
are..!?'

'Y:wait what?'

'A:i officially own you..'

'Y:Where am i?!'

'A: wait until tomorrow and i explain everything and If you contact anyone you shouldn't... You'll regret it...'

This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real.  This isn't real. Okay okay y/n calm down, sleep until tomorrow and he will give my an explanation... You'll be fine.

•the following morning

9:50am

I woke up in a fluffy bed. But not my bed.. Wait...

Memories from the night before spilled through my head. Sigh, what am i going to do? At least he put me in a descent room to sleep in..'

I looked at the beside table that was beside the bed (obviously, what else would be beside the bed, crackhead.) It had a note on it.

'Dear y/n, stay in here before i slide another letter through the door. You have a big day ahead of you..

~ACTIVVITY'

Hmm, big day what does he mean by big day..? Anyways let's get ready hopefully there is some useful things in hear i can use..
I saw a dresser and a closent next to the door let's see..

I opend the closet and saw a pink shoulder dress hung up. (Like Louyens. I'm not sure if i spelt louyen right.. I'll check later..)
I threw on the dress and whent into the bathroom. I saw some stuff i can use so that is helpful. I thought he left me with nothing...

later/ when you got the letter•

The note told me to go to a cabin like place in snowy parts of this place.