•*•*•*

I woke up in a room I didn't recognise. Almost like a prison.I stood up with a throbbing headache "hey. You're awake." Hey. I remember that voice. "Activvity??" I looked up to see, you guessed it. Activvity. "I don't remember anything..." I whined. Honestly, i don't think he cares (he doesn't.) I grabbed on to the cell bars and angrily stared at him. "Why the long face,hon?" He snickerd. "YOU'RE the reason why MY FATHER IS DEAD!" I haven't mentioned this yet but I'll explain later into the book)) His smirk turned into a straight face. "If your father wasn't such a fool i wouldn't have done it."

I was fuming. I wanted to punch him, though punching him wouldn't bring my father back. "You okay dear?" I stayed silent i couldn't bare to talk to him. His straight face turned into a grin. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Oh so it can speak." Said an unfamiliar voice. The voice was deep also stern. Activvity turned around to reveal a man. He was a grey man with a cap with an 'R' written on it. Not to mention the static clothing with an...eye(?) On it.

"Ah alone." Alone? Who bibbity bobbity fuck is alone? "Alone..?" I asked curiously. "It's AloneTraverler to you, love!" His voice gave me chills. What sort of name is alonetraverler?? Well. His name is activity not even spelt correctly!

I let go of the cell bars and sat in the uncomfortable bed or as I'll say, mattress. Alone and activvity had a convsation which i couldn't give a rats arse about.

This is gonna be a long day.