RP informations

I'm fine with everything ! My DM's are open for any kind of RP. I'm semi-detailed, but I can copy your lenght. It isn't a problem. I met many shy people, don't worry bout that. I don't need a "hello" or something if you want to start immediately. I'll answer. You don't need to reply in some minutes, our RP can wait for months, i understand if you have a life, I mean I'm alive too. I just need to know when you want to stop, I'll respect the choice ! I'm not going to bite you if you do some mistakes neither, you can be rude as a character but you can be a nice writer behind that. If you show me some disrespect, writer to writer, don't think I'll respect you. I won't reply to RP if they are meant for me and not for Kha'Zix. I'm doing that because I just really like to do it, I RP for fun and I share my things with other people. Maybe you want to ask me things or you just want to have a talk with me, i'll answer too. As you saw I'm not really complicated, you're kinda free to do everything. I did this little blog for fun too, I'll maybe change it or add things in the future. Congrats if you read everything ! As lazy as I'm i think i only would read the black text. I don't think I'll change the character, I'm a Kha addict. I don't think I need to tell more about me. You'll ask me if ya really want to. I'm here all the time, you'll catch me easily if you want a thing !