Chapter 2

Hey wake up,wake up,the bus is here. I hear a boy telling me to wake up and feeling someone shaking my shoulder. Once I wake up I see an an a attractive person with beautiful brown hair. And beautiful eyes. Hi,the bus is gonna go. Ok thanks. As he left all I can think of him waking me up and smiling at me with the most amazing smile. Hey! um thanks for waking me up, but no they left so I have to look for another one or wait. I said very nervously. Oh you can come with me and my.....foster family.He looked very embarrassed. I had to say something. But they are nice so you can gladly come and stay there if you want.'' But like we haven't introduce our self yet. I felt kinda embarrassed because I haven't told my secret to him so he won't feel embarrassed. Oh hey, don't feel bad because like I have a step mom and she abused me for 3 years now and I ran away because I couldn't stand being beat up by her. So I decided to live somewhere else.

Oh sorry that happen to you,but like I said you can stay with me if you like to,by the way my name is Cameron Dallas.
Nice to meet you, Cameron,my name is Sophia. Also nice to meet you. Cameron said. Well want to stay at my place? sure. I said very politely. Well we should be going. Cameron said very sweet while smiling.