Chapter 8

(Sophia's thinking)- should I get back with Matthew? he was cutter that ever. he's very attractive but what happens if I ever liked cameron and he ever liked me?" there's a party tomorrow so I should ask Matthew today.
(Cameron's thinking)- I can't believe matt and Sophia. There's No way they are gonna date ever. Sophia is now on my hands. Sophia and I are perfect. All well. They better not be going out today at that party.

(Later that day)

Hey cameron want to eat lunch? no I am not that hungry. Come on,probably at the party the food is not going to taste good or not gonna have any good food. Ok I'll eat. Me and cameron went down stairs so we can eat lunch. I made crispy shell tacos and some cream corn.

2 hours later(2 hours before the party)

Hey Sophia I know you don't have any girl clothes but my parents are down stairs,so you can borrow some of my moms clothes. They aren't here. They left 5 hours so you can borrow some that don't fit her anymore. are you serious???!! thanks cameron thank you. We went to Cameron's parents room and he should me the clothes that doesn't fit her anymore. I bet anything this would fit you. Cameron said while smiling. So then I grabbed the clothes out of his hands and run up stairs and change in the bathroom. Cameron got a skater skirt with a crop top. Cameron got from his parents room with a hair straitner. And then put on a light pink lipgloss that Cameron's cousin brought for him on April fools day.
Later that night I just put on high heels from his mom. 20 mins later I was ready. I got out the bathroom. Cameron what do you think?" omg you look -- beautiful😱😍 thanks Come on. As we went down the stairs someone rang the door bell. I will check cameron. I opened the door and gasp..