about

S Y N O P S I S :

When Maya Reed finds herself stuck between two entirely different worlds, her own and Jaime Valentine's one, she doesn't know what to expect. Even though her curiosity to discover the truth about him is bigger than her fear of the unknown, some of the things she tries to find are better left buried. However, the deeper she digs - the more she discovers that maybe her world isn't what she thought it was. Maybe the solution isn't to separate those two worlds... Maybe if she combined them, she will find the answer to all of her questions. Maybe even to the ones, she's been asking her whole life...

• • •

❝ Who are you? What are you? ❞

I asked trying to hide my fear, but the shakiness in voice gave me away. There was a dead silence following after. He didn't answer right away, but shifted even closer until I could feel his breath creating a path on my skin near my jaw.

❝ You already know... ❞

He whispered as only his red eyes illuminated the darkness around us. His voice was firm like stone. It was how I imagined death to sound like - cold and lifeless.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G S :

● Dark themes;

● Character death;

● Swearing;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T S :

All the rights are reserved. The story is fiction, the places and situations are product of my imagination. Any resemblance is a pure coincidence. Please do not copy or plagiarize my work in any way. Plagiarism is a crime!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HAPPY READING!

THIA