The Ball

We finished our shopping. We actually had no time to go home to change properly. The owner of the shop kindly let us change in the dressing room after we bought the clothes we wanted, of course.

My mom had on a red long dress, that reached to the floor, the dress had a wide opening in the back, the dress even had a split letting her walk freely; she had on red, sparkly high heel shoes and some matching accessories.

My mother twirled in her dress giggling, like school girl that got a new clothes for her birthday. "Alice come. Let me see you" she said clapping her hands in excitement. I shyly came out the dressing room.

I had on a white dress that was very light, that reached to my knees, the dress was sleeve less, of course; at the end of the dress it had pink petals around it; I had on white converse, just to be comfortable; an matching accessories.

"You both look gorgeous!" Mary said, as she clapped her hoofs together in pure joy. My mother sighed "Alice, did you really have to get those converse while I wasn't looking? Where is the pretty white high heels?" she said glaring at me. I look away from her "On the shelf where it belonged." I said, moving slowly away from her. "Lady's let's not fight. It's a beautiful night to be fighting." Mary said, getting out her dressing room. "Alice, I think you very pretty. Being comfortable is always the right way to go" she laughed.  "Well thank you Mary. Might I say you look gorgeous!" I said, smiling bright.

Mary had on a black, silk dress, with see through sleeves; the dress reached to the floor; the dress formed her beautiful curves, you would never knew existed through her fluffy, soft wool; she had on black high hells and matching accessories.

"You really think so? Are you sure its not too revealing?"she asked, sheepishly. "Heavens no! You're beautiful!" my mother said hugging Mary. I smile as they hugged with passion. A distant whistle erupted. We turned seeing David smiling wide. "Well I'm the most luckiest bear to walk with three beautiful lady's to the ball" he chuckled.

David had look like a man ready to go to a very fancy restaurant. He had on a black tuxedo that was neatly buttoned up; in his chest pocket he had a midnight blue handkerchief; he had on a black tie and very shiny black shoes.

"Well d-don't you look handsome" Mary stuttered a little. David chuckled walking close to Mary. He touched her cheek as he smiled softly "Well thank you my little sheep." Mary's cheek turned red like a tomatoes. 'They look like a very cute couple.'

"A-all right let's g-get going" Mary said trying to come back to life. We started to walk then David stopped us. "Where are you three going?" he asked. "Going to the car" I said. "No way. The car is at the house already. We're taking a limo"  he said. As he said that a black limo pulled up. "For the Waters I presume" the skeleton driver said.

I stared at the limo "Are you joking right now?" my mother asked. "Not at all" he said as he opened the door. "This is so awesome!!" I yelled getting in the limo full speed. "As usual you out did yourself once more" Mary giggled. "Of course I would. What gentleman would I be if I didn't?" he chuckled.

We sat in the limo. "I'm so excited" my mom said, taking a sip of her champagne. "Who isn't? Tonight is a special night" Mary said. We had a lot fun in the limo and, of course, I mostly did because the driver was telling us so much puns and it had candy in the limo.

The limo came to a stop. We said our thank you to our driver. We were welcomed by many people, as flashing of camera's erupted and we even walked on the red carpet. 'I feel so much like a movie star ready to get their award!'