The Ball part 2

Alice pov

His eyes glowed in anger. I couldn't stop looking at his eyes. I finally turned my head not looking at him, but when I did that I heard an animalistic growl. My body felt cold. No the room went cold. "Look at me" a handsome deep voice said. I couldn't help but turn and look at him. He reached his hand out touching my skin. I noticed when he touched me, an electric shock goes through my body. "Mine" he growled.

He took my hand, pulling me out the seat. Again I felt hypnotise once more. A smile came across his face. Oh.....that sweet, handsome smile made me melt. Suddenly I heard my mothers voice scream out my name. I snapped out and turn to look. I saw a guards holding my mother, Mary and David back. I pulled my hand back going towards the guards. "Let go of them!" I yelled, trying to reach for them but I felt a force around my body.

I turned my head to look at prince. His eyes glowed more. He didn't look to happy once more and angry. 'Is this really my fate'  I struggle against the force but no use.

Tears came down "Please. At least let me say good-byes" I said looking at him. "No need" he said coldly. He walked away. I watched him shocked. The force pulled me with him. More tears came as I yelled my mothers name, Mary and David. I even heard someone else scream my name. I turned to see uncle Triton being held back.

It felt like everything went in slow motion. Doors closed right in front me as my family tried to reach for me. It all felt familiar. We were in a hallway. "Stop crying. It's annoying" he said. "It's annoying? It's annoying?! You cold hearted bastard!! Let me go!" I yelled as I struggle even though it's pointless.

"Daemon!" I heard a female voice yell. I look and saw the princess rushing towards us with her lover. "Let go of her" she said, with a hint of venom. He said nothing as he kept walking. "Why are you acting like this? Let her go and let her say her good-byes for heavens sake!" she yelled. "Why do you care" he growled. "Because I can!" she yelled, clearly with anger. I felt a new force around my body but it felt calm.

The force pulled me to the princess. She pulled me behind her. The prince turned and looked at us. "Luna, do not make me angry" he growled as he stepped forward. "Give me my object." The princesses face turned surprised "Object? She is not an object! She is human being!" The air turned once more cold. "I don't care! She is mine! She belongs to me! If you dont give me her back, Luna, I swear I will kill her family" as he said the last part, he pointed at me.

My body felt like it shut down. "Y-you wouldn't" the princess stuttered. "I would, little sister. Just the snap of my fingers and the guards will slaughter them" he chuckled. He moved his fingers to form his fingers to snap. I moved from behind the princess. I walked towards him slowly. He chuckled once more. "You mortals are very amusing."

He took my hand. My body felt the electricity but I ignored it, knowing that he is a monster.

Hello my lovely cheesecakes! I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas yesterday. Sowey this chapter is short cause it was a continuation on the The Ball
I hope you guys enjoy it. Please leave a comment and a vote and I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye-bye😼💓👻🎇🎁