A/N

Okay so, this isn't an update. To be quite honest, I don't know where this story is going, and I think it moved too fast, so I think I'm gonna delete this Kellic and make another, because I'm not happy with this Fanfic at all. If anyone actually cares to read this, what do you think?? If I make another, it will still be a Kellic, but it won't be similar to this. It won't be about school, but don't get me wrong, school will be involved at the start of the story, and college soon after, it just won't be about their studies. If any of you have read the book 'My Name Is Memory' by Ann Brashares, I want to write it like that, with the same idea of the book, but it will not be a copy. It will be a Kellic, it will be a different situation, It will just be the same idea. The reason why I want to use the idea, is because I found it very interesting, and very entertaining. The whole idea is basically about, these two people, who have had past life's, and once dead, they keep being reborn in different places, and different families. The thing is, is that these two people have had a strong sense of love and longing for each other, even though they hadn't been in a relationship in their past life's together, and only knew each other personally in some life's. Since they have those feelings for each other, even though only one of them remembers their past, and the other only feels a connection, they keep being close to each other, once being reborn (If you have read the book 'My Name Is Memory', The one I will be writing will have a different ending) Tell me what you think, please?? Thank you for reading this ت I Love You All! Sorry for any errors you might have found here. I didn't really read it over.