Chapter 16: Do you Love me?

After you and Levi snuggled. Levi began making food and tea. You didn't want to eat because you felt so sick especially with Eren now he is dead. Levi had cleaned up all of Eren's blood quickly during your shower. He made you a plate of beef and potatoes. You began eating. But the thought of Eren's limp body and his blood squirting out of his throat you lost your appetite good thing was you finished eating.

Levi kissed your neck He began playing with your hair and he smelled your aroma.

"Your smell so nice (y/n)" He smiled gently 

"Th-thanks.." you said blushing

You wanted to curl up and die. The thought of you being with this psychopath made you more sick.

"L-Levi..." you said

"Hm?" he hummed

"How do you kill someone without any mercy I mean I just feel so sick just imagining Eren's dead body" You said 

" ...Motives I mean the reason I killed those filthy pigs was for you.." He smiled

You shuttered. Levi cleaned up everything while you laid in the guest bedroom.You curled up in a tightball.When he finished He said.

"Hey,Love you know you can sleep in my room since you are mine afterall" he said 

He eventually picked you up and placed you there his room was huge and it looked like he had done some preparing he has clothes that fit you perfectly and you uniform was washed and ironed. 

He came in and then laid beside you.

"(y/n) do you love me?" He asked

You thought for a minute did you really love him? Or were you scared shitless into loving your psychopath boyfriend. 

"Yes I do I love you Levi" You smiled 

"Then promise me you will never leave me... EVER" He smiled

"I promise you I will never leave you for anyone" You said bravely

You were scared shitless. HE COULD KILL you! you wanted to leave but you knew you hade to keep a promise and you must keep it to your grave.