Oh yeah?

Keondra & Kira in MM!

After leaving Yandy house Keondra sped all the way home.

"Girl she ain't going do shit!"

Keondra rolled her eyes at the sound of her sister voice. She couldn't stand the girl she once shared a womb with.

After shutting and locking her front door she made her way into the living room where her sister was sitting on the couch yapping away on the phone.

Kira looked at her twin and rolled her eyes hard while sucking her teeth.

"Girl she just walked in" she said into the phone loudly.

"Where is Nightmare?" Keondra asked.

"Not in my pocket"

"Bitch keep it up you going be out my house and in them streets!"

"Fuck outta here! I work for Nightmare and he pay the bills up in this bitch! I ain't going nowhere"

"And my name on the lease! Keep trying me bitch!" She spat walking off towards her room.

"Whatever. Your man love this pussy I ain't going nowhere!"

Keondra dropped her stuff on the bed before pulling out her phone to text Nightmare.

Keondra; Knowledge where are you?? We need to talk! It's important!

Nightmare; what's up baby?

Keondra; When will you be home? We really need to talk!!!!

Keondra; HELLOOOO!

Nightmare; whenever I get there.

Keondra; It's important babe!

Nightmare; and it'll still be important when I get there! Stop fucking texting me Ashely!

Nightmare; *Keondra..spellcheck bae 😂

Angry, Keondra threw her phone down on the bed.

"Girllllllll you know Ashely ass done lucked up! Finally got a nigga to start paying her bills and shit!"

Hearing Kira loud voice Keondra grew even more annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled.

"I don't know but the nigga got mad bank! Bought the bitch some Gucci heels and allat!" Kira said louder.

Keondra stood up and yanked her door open.

"Dumb bitch" she mumbled stomping down the hall.

Finally reaching the living room she walked and stood right in front of her sister.

"Bitch I said shut the fuck up!"

"Hold on Shy— if you don't get your big ass up out of my face" Kira said as she looked up at her sister.

Keondra snatched the phone from her sister hands before throwing it against the wall.

"Bitch are you crazy!" Kira yelled hopping up making Keondra lose her balance a little.

"Learn how to use your inside voice bitch" Keondra spat turning to walk away.

Before she could get far her head had been yanked back. Kira held a tight grip of Keondra weave trying to push her down.

"Let go of my hair bitch!"

Kira mushed the back of Keondra head so hard she went flying into the wall.

"This what you want bitch?" Keondra asked jumping up about to lay hands on her sister.

But before she could do anything Kira had already grabbed her shit and was out the door.

She didn't feel like getting fucked up so instead she left and went to find a nigga to pay for her new phone.

***

"Yo what you going do about that nigga J?" Cameron asked as him and his best friend rolled up blunts.

"Man fuck that nigga! Ain't nobody worried about him" Nightmare said waving Cam off.

"Trueeeee" he laughed.

"What's up with you and his wife though?" Nightmare asked before lighting his blunt and taking a hit.

"Not shit! That bitch Ross a junkie she just got good head and the pussy not bad either"

Nightmare laughed "You a fool brodie!"

"Real shit! Im about to toss her ass though. She getting too clingy"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Plus that nigga other bitch back. I'm trying stick my dick in her!"

"Other bitch? Damn yo got it like that?" Nightmare asked.

"Man that bitch is fine! I mean bad as shit!"

"When you see her?"

"I was picking some shit up from Mendeece crib earlier and saw her. Ya girl was there too"

"What?" Nightmare asked looking over at Camron.

"Ya lil chick with the turkey ass sister. She was over there with J and Dee girl"

Nightmare didn't say anything after that. He grabbed his phone about to call Keondra until he seen she had text him again.

Keondra; Dinner is in the microwave. I'll probably be sleep when you get here. Love you! Be safe.

He dropped his phone back down deciding he was gonna ask her about it once he got home.

In the meantime he was gonna chill and get his dick sucked.