Chapter 13- Decision

Joshua and I haven't talked since the double-date. I've seen him a few times, always with Patricia. I was concentrating on my relationship with Tyler. I felt really guilty, so I started spending more time with him. Today we were at my apartment watching some movies, cuddling in my couch.

"I love you so much Amber" he said, squeezing me.

"Love you too" I answered

"These past weeks we've been together a lot"

"Yes" I said

"I realized that spending more hours with you was a great thing, actually?"

"Mmmm... I like spending time with you, too"

"So... I thought we could try giving the next step"

"Next step?"

"We could try... living together"

"What?" I got up with a shocked face

"Well... We've been together for a long time and we get along. So, why not?"

"Tyler..." I was speechless. I didn't know what to say

"You don't have to answer right away. I'm going on a three weeks trip. You can tell me after that. I don't want you to rush anything, ok?" He hugged me.

"Ok" I said. 

I was really surprised. I know that this was natural for a four-year relationship, but, for some reason I couldn't say yes so easily. Suddenly, Joshua's face came into mind, and I felt really guilty again. What am I doing? I feel like the worst person ever.