2.6- Getting along?

"Fuck no," Haechan simply denied, Jaemin whining. 

"Why not?" Jaemin pouted. 

Haechan raised an eyebrow, "why would I?" 

"Because you love me?" Jaemin said in a more questioning tone then affirmative. 

"I want to sit with Chenle, Jisung, and Renjun though, and Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Momo, and literally anyone else," Haechan laughed when Jaemin flipped him off. 

Suddenly Jaemin smirked, looking up at his friend with a cocky grin. Haechan becoming a bit worried. 

"I think Wendy and Mark are going to sit with Jis-" 

"Were sitting with F4," Haechan interrupted, pulling the peach haired male towards the said males, Jeno already sitting. 

It wasn't that Haechan didn't like Mark, or Wendy. It was just, he wanted to make sure he had his feelings sorted out before properly speaking to the male. On top of that Wendy would give him death stares, or it was just Haechan becoming paranoid. 

Meizuo was more then surprised when he saw Haechan sit across from him, Ximen showing the same reaction when Jaemin did the same. Jeno was seated next to Jing, while Lei was reading beside Shancia who was talking to Si. 

"What you doing over here fairy?" Meizuo questioned, offering Haechan a fry.

Haechan shook his head, "my little sister said not to eat bad fries," Meizuo scoffed, smiling slightly. 

"OW!" Ximen screeched, Jaemin smirking. 

Haechan gave Jaemin a questioning glance, Jaemin leaning into his friends ear and whispering, "he kept whispering nonsense so I kicked his ankle." 

The rest that were at the table even laughed. Haechan felt like someone was looking at him, and when he looked over, he noticed Mark doing just that. 

Though Haechan just brushed it off, only sitting here for Jaemin, who was doing it for Jeno. So why not just make the most of it?

"Why are you such a dick to me?" the orange haired male asked Meizuo, who choked. 

<><><>

Mark looked back at Chenle and Jisung, ignoring the fact he just made awkward eye contact with Haechan. 

"When did this happen?" he teased Chenle and Jisung.

The youngest blushed, his boyfriend doing the same. "I don't know, maybe a year ago?" 

Mark's jaw dropped, "and I didn't know this!" 

"Well you did loose touch with us for 2 years after you left, and I think I know why," RenJun cocked his head towards Wendy, who was talking to a girl she met named Joy.

She was a Senior like Mark, Wendy, and Renjun. 

Mark blushed, "y-yeah I guess." 

"Hey babe," Wendy cooed, turning Mark to face her. "Wheres your orange haired friend?" 

Mark rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's rude tendencies before speaking, "Haechan," he corrected, "is over there." 

"Hold up," Renjun laughed, "is he seriously sitting with Meizuo?" 

The males noticed how Haechan threw a fry at Meizuo, the two then laughing after wards. Jeno was talking to Jing, while Ximen and Jaemin were yelling at each other. 

"I guess so, what the hell happened while I was gone?" Mark inquired. 

The other three shrugged. 

"Meizuo and Haechan actually haven't gotten along, till now I guess, I assume Haechan grew the balls to face up to him. Honestly, Meizuo isn't THAT bad, it's just he flirts with Haechan so much it annoys him," Jisung stated, the black haired male furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Flirt?" he questioned, his lips pursing into a thin line as the sickening word escaped his mouth. 

Chenle laughed, his iconic dolphin laugh, "duh, we realized it was flirting like a year ago. Meizuo is whipped for Haechan. It's quite obvious." 

Mark shook his head, "I don't think he would stoop that low." 

"Just because you hate Meizuo doesn't mean Haechan does, remember Mark you've been gone for almost 3 years. Things have changed." 

"I know," Mark stated, looking towards his girlfriend, who was smiling brightly talking to her friend. 

That's what scares me, he thought. 

a/n
Happy motherfucking birthday Park Jimin❤❤❤❤

Us armies love you and hope you are resting well💙

Happy Park Jimin day everyone❤💙