2.34 - tell me he's okay!

"Just stay in my lane Na na na na na na na na na na na!" 

Stray Kids sang loud and proud, Yoongi watching with pride as the boys showed what they could bring, their fans cheering and singing along with him. 

The male had put his phone on silent so he wouldn't be disturbed while watching the boys, it had been a week since he left and for all he knew things were going well back home. 

Highlighting, for all he knew. 

When the concert ended, Yoongi walked into the boys lounge, congratulating them on their performance and critiquing them on some things that could be improved, though they were very little critiques. 

While the boys chatted, Yoongi finally looked at his phone, seeing multiple, multiple missed calls. Some from Haechan, some from Jimin, some from Jiwoo, but the one that worried him the most was the one from Seoul hospital. 

He decided to call Haechan back, walking out of the room the boys were on and clicking the call button. 

Haechan picked up before the second ring could even start. 

"Haechan what's wrong?" Yoongi inquired, he could hear his son weeping on the other line. 

"A-app-a,"

"Honey calm down, just tell me what happened? Is everything okay?" 

Chan, the leader of Stray Kids, walked out of the room, watching Yoongi inquiringly. Yoongi just made a look so Chan knew to stay quiet while he spoke. 

"Appa, d-dad," 

Yoongi was now starting to become anxious, why was Haechan crying? and what did it have to do with Hoseok?

"What happened to Hoseok Donghyuck?!" he exasperated, he heard rustling on the other line before he heard Jeongguk's voice. 

"Hoseok got into a car accident." 

Yoongi's eyes widened, his breath knocked out of his lungs at the sudden news. His Hoseok, the love of his life, his husband, got into a car accident. The brunet's hands began to shake, causing him to drop his phone and fall to the ground with a small sob. 

Chan ran to Yoongi, his eyes filled with worry, "Hyung! Are you okay?" 

The male didn't even answer, he quickly grabbed his phone again.

"Gguk is he okay? Please fucking tell me he's okay!" Yoongi pleaded into the phone, mentally praying. 

"We don't know Hyung, no doctor or nurse has come out to see us about it. All we know is that Hoseok was driving and they think he just passed out at the wheel, the car was totaled and flipped over, i'm pretty sure its on the news." 

Yoongi took deep breaths, trying to calm down his tears. He walked back into the lounge area, turning on the TV that was there and switching it to South Korean news, waiting for it to say something on his husband. 

"Is he okay?" Felix asked for the rest of the guys, Chan shaking his head. 

"I think his husband got into a car accident."

All men's breath hitched, instantly feeling bad for Yoongi. 

"Tell me Adora is not in the hospital with you?!" the elder stated, he didn't want his daughter to be traumatized by this. 

Yoongi heard rustling again before he heard a different voice, it was Haechan's again, "No she isn't, she's with Joon Hyung and SeokJin Hyung. But appa, please come back, we need you h-here." 

"Don't worry, I'm coming back."

<><><>

Haechan sat in the hospital with his head in his hands, his chest heaving up and down at quick rates, Mark trying to calm him down by rubbing his back. Jimin was there with Jeongguk and Taehyung, Adora with NamJoon and SeokJin. 

The younger male knew his aunt and appa were on their way there, but knew it would take awhile. Haechan regretted not confronting his dad about his weird behavior sooner, be more persistent. 

"Now I know how you guys felt," Haechan suddenly said, Jimin and the rest furrowing their eyebrows. 

"What do you mean?" 

"When I got shot, I always wondered how you guys felt, like that fear, but i'm f-feeling it right now," the male smiled slightly before crying again, Mark pulling him in for a hug. 

Jimin was going to speak to Haechan, try and calm him down as well because he didn't want anything happening to Haechan, however couldn't do so when they heard. 

"Jung Hoseok's family?"